Roman Reigns and Lana (Smut)

Lana's POV:
I walked backstage with Rusev and he storms away from me, he was extremely frustrated after loosing to Roman and and I knew I better let him cool off for a bit. I walked to the catering and guess who was there, yep you guessed it, Roman.
"You got very lucky". I said, Roman turns around.
"Lucky? I'm always lucky doll". Roman said.
"I'm not your doll". I said, Roman chuckles.
"I saw the way you were looking at me, you want me". Roman said, I go to smack him but he grabs my wrist, Roman pulls me close and kisses me.
"Let me go...I hate...". I tried to fight but my body was doing the opposite, I pull him closer by his belt loops. Roman leads me to a nearby storage closet and pins me up against the door, our kiss was hot and passionate, our tongues fighting for dominance and he won, I grind against his manhood and I I feel him get hard.
"You're hard for me aren't you?". I asked seductively, I rub his hard dick through his pants and he moans quietly, Roman lifts my dress up and pulls my panties to the side.
"Pull me out baby girl". Roman said as he slides two fingers inside me, I bite my lip to silence my moans, I unbuckle and unzip Roman's pants and I pull out his long, hard dick.
"I'm bigger then him aren't I?". Roman asked as I stared at his throbbing dick, Roman pulls his fingers out and he quickly replaces them with his dick. He stretches out in a way Rusev could never do, Roman takes off his vest and he starts thrusting fast.
"Oh god Roman". I moan.
"Like my huge cock fucking your tight pussy?". Roman asks me as he slams into me slowly.
"Fuck yes!". I said.
"Fuck Lana, you're so fucking tight!". Roman grunts, I kiss passionately as he starts going all turbo on me, the door squeaking from the force.
"I'm about to cum". I breathe out.
"Me too baby, cum with me". Roman saids, Roman and I soon cum together and we ride out our organisms.
"Lana!". I hear Rusev call out.
"Shit I better go". I said as I straight my clothes and fix my hair, Roman puts his clothes back on, he leans down and kisses me.
"Meet me backstage after hell in a cell, you'll be celebrating with a real champion". Roman said as he squeezes my ass, I smile and walk out of the closet.