Gable (Smut)

*You're Jason Jordan's Girlfriend but after he leaves for Raw, you get close to Chad*

Right now you and Chad were laying on his hotel bed making out, Chad move on top of you and kisses down your neck. What you and him are doing is wrong, why so? You're in a relationship with Jason Jordan, who happens to be Chad's friend and tag team partner but after he left for raw and started his storyline with Kurt, you felt abandoned. Chad and you started hanging out and got closer which lead to where you are now.
"Chad..we can't do this, it doesn't feel right". You say as Chad unbuttons your blouse.
"Your soaked panties say otherwise". Chad whispers sexually in your ear then he nibbles on your earlobe.
"Let go y/n". Chad says as he kisses down the valley of your breast and reaches your panties, he rips them off and immediately starts licking your clit, you start to squirm but Chad holds you still by holding your hips.
"Oh Chad...". You moan. Jason has never been able to pleasure you like this, you tangle your hands in Chads hair as he thrusts his tongue in and out of you.
"Chad...I need you, inside me". You moan. Chad stands up and he slips off his sweats and boxers, your mouth waters at the sight of his hard cock. You take it in your hands and start jerking him off, you kitten lick the tip.
"y/n, I want you to suck my cock but I want to cum inside you". Chad says as you slowly stroke him to tease him.
"You love teasing don't you?". He asks with a smirk.
"I do". You say letting go of Chad and notice his cock starts throbbing, he suddenly slides himself you and starts thrusting, Chad lifts you up and he places you on top of him. Chad continues to thrust into you and he starts playing with your breasts and he takes a nibble in your mouth.
"Fuck Chad, you're better than Jason!". You shout in pleasure, Chad smiles and you roll your hips and Chad lays his head back.
"Ride me". Chad moans out and you start riding him, you lean down and kiss Chad, he kisses back.
"y/n, I love you". Chad says against your lips.
"I love you too". You say as you continue to roll your hips.
"I need to cum, oh fuck". Chad moans out.
"I'll help you". You say hoping off Chad and getting on your knees, Chad props himself up on his elbows and you take his cock into your mouth, you taste yourself on him and bob your head.
"Oooh fuck y/n". Chad whispers. You continue to suck Chad and you start making slurping noises, you feel his dick twitch but you keep sucking.
"y/n I'm about to cum". Chad warns. You pull your mouth away from his cock and jerk him off fast until he cums on your chest and mouth, you lick your lips and Chad lays back.
"Holy shit that was awesome". Chad says as you lay next to him, covering yourself with the sheet. Despite having the best sex you ever had, you feel guilty, how are you going to face Jason? You know you just got yourself in a messy situation.