HHH

You're backstage at Full Sail for NXT and you're doing some stretches before your match against Ember Moon, you were startled when a large, strong hand touches your butt.
"Well hello there Ms y/n". You hear the voice of the newly turned heel Tommaso Ciampa.
"Don't touch me". You say.
"I couldn't help but notice you stretching and couldn't notice your ass looked amazing". Tommaso said.
"Tommaso leave me alone". You say with some authority in your voice.
"Or what? You're going to have your boyfriend or someone beat me up? You're cute". Tommaso said with a smirk.
"She said leave her alone". You guys turn to see Hunter standing there, looking imitating yet hot in his suit.
"Well well, if it ain't the cerebral assassin himself". Tommaso said, this guy clearly has no idea who he's messing with and when to take a hint.
"You better leave y/n alone or I will take care of you myself". Hunter threatens walking towards Tommaso.
"Alright chief, I'll see you around darling". Tommaso says as he winks at you then walks away, all while Hunter stared him down.
"Are you okay baby?". Hunter asked.
"I'm alright, thank god you came when you did". You say as Hunter wraps his arm around you.
"That guy is going to learn that you're my girl, no one else's, mine". Hunter says as he kisses your cheek, neck and shoulder.
"Hunter..I got a match". You say trying to resist him.
"I can move it to next week". Hunter says with his face nuzzled into your neck, his beard grazing your skin.
"I love you y/n". He whispers against your neck.
"I love you too..". You say.
"Still wanna go to your match?". Hunter asked.
"Ember can wait till next week". You say smiling and wrap your arms around his neck, Hunter picks you up and carries you to his office where y'all "discuss" your match for next week.