Amore

*Takes place backstage after Big Cass turned on Enzo*

You watch with a broken heart as referees help Enzo backstage after he received a big boot from a guy whom he thought was his best friend, his brother, his ride or die. You felt really sorry for Enzo and you start walking over to him.
"I don't need help, just leave me alone". You hear Enzo say to the referees, you can hear the sadness and pain in his voice as he spoke.
"Enzy?". You call out using your nickname for him.
"y/n...". Enzo says as he wobbles over to you.
"Come here honey". You say as you wrap your arms around him, Enzo hugs you back and he starts crying into your shoulders.
"I can't y/n...". Enzo says crying.
"I know Enzy, I'm so sorry". You say rubbing his back smoothly.
"I thought he was my brother, after everything we've been through". Enzo said broken. You kiss his cheek and he looks at you, you wipe his tear.
"y/n, promise me you won't leave me, like he did". Enzo said looking into your eyes.
"I won't Enzy". You say. Enzo slightly smiles then leans down and kisses you, you kiss him back.
"I can't live without you, you're the only friend I have". Enzo says.
"I'm not going anywhere". You say. The sweet moment was ruined when you and Enzo hear slow clapping, you both turn and see Cass, anger rising inside you both.
"How sweet, you actually have someone who cares about you Enzo". Cass says, Enzo pulls you behind him to protect you.
"You can beat me up all you want, you can call me names but you better not go near y/n or you will see a different side of me". Enzo says looking up at Cass, he laughs.
"Whatcha gonna do little man?". Cass spats, that's the last straw for you and you step up to Cass.
"Look here, Enzo was your best friend, the guy who had your back and you turned on him for what? A false ego that's what! Like Big Show said, pick on someone your size". You said standing up to Cass and it felt pretty damn good. Cass couldn't find words to say, still stunned from your remark.
"Just walk away". You say. Cass huffs angrily and he walks away defeated, Enzo hugs you from behind.
"I gotta say y/n...that was hot". Enzo says causing you both to laugh.
"I see you're back to your old self". You said amusingly.
"Well almost but I know I got me a smart and sexy sidekick". Enzo says turning you around in his arms.
"I'm the sidekick?". You ask.
"Alright I'll be the sidekick, only cause I like you so much". Enzo says.
"See you don't need Cass". You say.
"You're right but it'll take some time to adjust, I know I'll get through it". Enzo says as he kisses you again, this time it starts to get heated.
"Woah woah". You said pulling away.
"How about we continue this at my hotel?". Enzo asks with a smirk.
"Sounds good". You say rubbing his chest, Enzo breathes deeply.
"I swear y/n, you're going to be the death of me."