Wilder

You're walking towards your boyfriend, Randy Orton's locker room to surprise him for yalls 4 year anniversary. You reach the door and right before you could knock, you hear what sounded like moaning. Your heart dropped into your stomach then eventually rage took over you and you pushed that door open, confirming your worst fear.
"What the fuck Randall?!". You shout. Randy was sitting on the couch with none other than Eva Marie straddling his waist and to make things worse, they were naked.
"Y/n, baby..". Randy said pushing Eva off him and he slips his sweats on.
"Save it! How could you?! After 4 years together, you...". You couldn't even finish your sentence so you ran out with tears streaming in your eyes.
"y/n! Wait!". You could hear Randy shout as he ran after you. You bump into something but then their arms wrap around you.
"y/n, are you okay? what's wrong?". You recognize the voice as Dash Wilder, one half of the revival and one of your best friends.
"Randall...he cheated on me..". You said still crying.
"He what?!". Dash said and all you could do was nod and cry more.
"y/n, give me a..". Randy said but he stops when he sees you in Dash's arms.
"You have a lot of nerve". Dash said getting angry at the sight of Randy.
"This is none of your business so just leave Wilder". Randy said trying to act tough.
"It is my business, you cheated on my friend and I warned you about what would happened if she came crying to me cause of you!". Dash said cracking his knuckles and stepping towards Randy.
"Woah hey man, no need to get violent". Randy said backing away but dash wasn't having it and knocked Randy out with one punch.
"Next time, keep it in your pants bud". Dash said walking away from Randy and back to you.
"Cmon, let's get out of here". Dash said. He grabs your hand and you two walk out of the arena, you reach the small park nearby and start walking.
"Y/n, you deserve someone better than him". Dash said breaking the silence.
"Like who?". You ask.
"Me". Dash said shyly. You stop walking and look up at Dash.
"You like me?". You ask.
"Since we first met, I'll treat you way better y/n, if you give me a chance". Dash said. You smile and hug him, Dash hugs you back.
"Yes Dash, I'll give you a chance". You said with a smile, Dash smiles back and he kisses your cheek then y'all look into each other's eyes and slowly lean forward and kiss each other on the lips.
"So..". Dash said.
"I guess we're an item". You said.
"Scott won't let us hear the end of it". Dash said as you guys laugh and continue your walk through the small park, Randy already long forgotten in your memory.