The Shield, x reader (smut)

You were straddling Seth's lap as you two were in a heated make out session, the shield had finally reunited and you were extremely turned on. Seth kisses down your neck and lifts your skirt up to move your panties to the side and he slowly enters his dick inside you, you let out a soft moan and put your hand on Seth's shoulders for support as you start bouncing up and down.
"Fuck y/n". Seth saids as he kisses you passionately, you roll your hips and Seth leans his head back. You rode Seth for a couple more minutes until he eventually cum, you kiss him as he comes down from cloud 9. Unbeknownst to you two, Dean and Roman have been watching the entire time and are also turned on, they see Seth whispers something in your ear then you get off of Seth's lap and pull off your panties, spreading your legs wide open.
"We know you two are there, come get some". Seth said, Dean took up on that offer and rushes over, he immediately enters his thick dick inside you and started thrusting hard.
"You're so fucking hot y/n, holy fuck". Dean saids as he thrusts, you kiss him and he gropes your breasts that popped out of your top.
"Go easy Dean, she still hasn't had the big dog yet". Roman said, Dean thrusts like a madman and trails kisses down your neck, he pulls out and cums on your chest. Roman walks over, taking Dean's spot and he pulls out his dick, holy shit, he was bigger then Seth and Dean.
"I'll be gentle baby girl". Roman said as he pumps himself a couple of times before he slowly enters you and slowly thrusts.
"You got a fat cock". You breathe out.
"You like my fat cock baby?". Roman asks you as he starts picking up some pace.
"Mhmm". Is all you could say as pleasure took over you, Roman was
repeatedly hitting your g-spot.
"Oh fuck Roman! Fuck yes!". You said, Roman continues thrusting and you feel yourself clench around his dick.
"About to cum?". He asks, you nod and Roman rolls his hips and you soon cum on his dick.
"I'm almost there baby". Roman breathes out as he rides himself to his climax, he pulls out and cums on the couch.
"Welcome back boys". You breathe out.
"Glad to be back baby girl". Roman said as he places a gentle kiss on your lips to help you come down from your own high.

Authors Note: who's happy that the shield is back?

I am!