Joe (smut)

You were a masseuse who had a big clientele and made big money from the celebrities that often comes into your pallor, you heard the bell chime as someone walks in.
"Hello". You call out.
"Hello". A male voice calls out and you see it's Samoa Joe from the wwe, you were a pretty big wrestling fan.
"You must be Joe". You said.
"Yes I am". Joe saids.
"Just go into the room over there and take off your clothes, there should be towels in there". You said.
"Alright". Joe said walking into the changing room and shuts the door behind him, you get the table ready along with your oils and lotions. Joe steps out with a towel around his waist, he was well built for a big guy.
"What seems to be hurting you?". You ask.
"My lower back". Joe saids, you nod and motion for him to lay on his stomach which he does, you put some relaxing oils in your hands and start massaging his back.
"Does that feel good?". You ask.
"Yeah, feels real good, you got good hands". Joe saids.
"Thank you". You said as you start deeply massaging him, he lets out a satisfied groan.
"You got some deep knots". You said.
"It's from my job, I'm a wrestler". Joe saids.
"I'm aware, I'm a fan of the wwe". You said.
"Thats cool". Joe said, you smile and motion Joe to turn over so he does. You start rubbing his shoulders and down to his chest, Joe smiles.
"Anyone tell you that you're beautiful?". He asked you.
"I haven't heard that in a long time". You said.
"Well you are". Joe saids, you give him a friendly smile, knowing he was probably being a flirt. When you get down to his torso, You his erection starting to show through his towel, that isn't new to you since you've worked with male clients before. You wash your hands and turn around to apply lotion but Joe gently grabs your wrist and places your hand on his hard dick, you feel your cheeks starting to get flushed.
"I'm not that kind of masseuse". You said, you feel yourself starting to become turned on.
"Can you make an exception?". Joe asked, he slowly pulls the towel off him, allowing his dick to flap onto his stomach.
"I know you want too". Joe saids, you take off your shirt and your bra, joe pulls down your pants and your panties. He sets you on the table and spreads your legs, he stroke himself a couple of times before he slides himself into you.
"Oh fuck!". You moan, Joe starts into thrusting you and you wrap your arms around him, he starts going turbo and the table squeaks from the force of his thrusts.
"You like my big cock don't you?". Joe asked.
"Yes! Oh god yes!". You said, Joe continues to fuck you and he kisses you, you kiss him back. This goes on for a couple of minutes then you feel his dick twitch inside you, he pulls out and you get on your knees and start sucking his raw cock.
"Oh fuck y/n, suck it raw". Joe moans, you bob your head and stroke the parts of his dick that couldn't fit in your mouth, joe balls your hair up in his hands and he slightly thrusts his hip, causing his dick to hit the back of your throat.
"Shallow my fucking cum". Joe saids as you jerk him off fastly, your mouth wide open and your tongue sticking out. After a few fast strokes, Joe's hot cum splatters across your face and onto your tongue, you lick your lips and his dick clean.
"Holy shit". Joe breathes out.
"This is a first". You said cleaning your face, Joe kisses you and you kiss him back.
"I should make an other appointment". He saids with a smirk.
"I have next Tuesday around 11 am open". You said.
"Well y/n, looks like I'll be seeing you then". Joe saids smacking your ass, you could get use to these happy endings.