Ambrose

You're currently 9 months pregnant with your baby boy, you and your husband, Dean couldn't be more excited and were eager to see your baby, Tonight you went to go see Dean and the shield on raw, you guys considered Seth and Roman family so you were comfortable around them, you make it to the backstage area and found the shields locker room and knocked, a second later, Dean answers.
"Hey baby!". He said with a wide smile and kisses you then rubs your belly.
"Told you I would make it". You said, Dean grabs your hand and leads you inside.
"Hey y/n". Roman & Seth said.
"Hey boys, ready for tonight?". You asked.
"You bet". Seth said.
"We're going to beat the Wyatt family baby". Dean said, you smile and suddenly feel a kick.
"Are you okay?". Dean asked.
"Yes, he just kicked". You said reassuringly, it's amazing to see Dean go from kick ass superstar to protective daddy in a blink of an eye.
"Hey man, we gotta go". Seth said to Dean.
"I'll stay back here". You said.
"Alright, keep the door locked". Dean said kissing your cheek then gets up to leave. The match was going as expected, the boys were dominating the match and you smile as Dean laid out Erik, You then feel a sharp pain in your lower area and immediately stood up, you feel something wet going down your legs.
"Shit!". You said slowly wobbling to the door and walking out to the hallway, hoping to see someone, your prayers were answered when Triple H and Stephanie saw you.
"Get a medic! She's having a baby!". Triple H yelled while Stephanie held your hand.
"Please...get my husband..". You said as the pain gets worse.
"I will y/n". Steph said, the medics arrive and they take you to the hospital, you hope Dean gets there on time.
DEAN'S POV:
I walked into our locker room after our match (which we won tbh) and saw y/n was gone, my heart instantly sank.
"Y/N?! Y/N?!". I shouted as I walked out to the hall, Stephanie runs up to me.
"Y/n went into labor, she's at the hospital, go Dean!". She said, I nodded my head and grabbed my keys and ran to my car, I got in and speed faster then I ever did to the hospital, I got there and ran in, I found her room.
"I'm here baby! I'm here". I said holding her hand.
"Let's have this baby Mrs.Ambrose". The doctor said, Y/n nods her head.
"You can do it baby". I said as she began pushing.
BACK TO Y/N POV:
You smile as you held your baby boy in your arms, Dean also smiled as he kissed your cheek.

"He's beautiful"

"He's beautiful". You said.
"He is". Dean said, you smile and kiss Dean, the door opens and Seth and Roman walk in.
"Awe, there's our shield baby". Seth said.
"What's his name?". Roman asked.
"Y/B/N". You said.
"I love it". Dean said holding you close, Seth and Roman took turns holding y/b/n and you slowly fell asleep, labor sure did take a lot of energy out of you.