Ambrose

*Sad, very sad*

Dean's POV:
I just got done with my match against Baron Corbin, I won obviously and I'm walking back to my locker room to shower, I get there and check my phone and saw I had 10 missed calls from my girlfriend, y/n.
"Shit". I said to myself, I called her and she answers after the 2nd ring.
"Dean...". Her voice was hoarse from crying.
"Baby what's wrong?". I asked.
"He's gone..". She said.
"Who?". I asked.
"My papa..". She said crying again, damn, her grandfather has been battling cancer for a while and I knew it was getting bad but I didn't expect him to die so suddenly.
"I'm so sorry baby, I'll be home soon, I love you". I said in a comforting voice.
"I love you too..". Y/n said then she hung up, I hastily packed my stuff up and grabbed my jacket, a shower can wait later, my girl needs me.

Y/N'S POV:
You were currently laying in a fetal position on your bed, crying your eyes out and staring at a picture of you and your grandpa that was on your nightstand, he was the only man in your life and for him to be gone was earth shattering to you, you felt the bed dip and arms wrap around you.
"There there baby, I'm here, let it out". Dean said rubbing your back, you nuzzle your face into his chest and start bawling.
"I can't accept it". You said.
"He's in a better place now y/n, he's no longer suffering". Dean said.
"I wish he was here". You said.
"You have all these memories you guys had and the good times, remember those baby, he would want you to be happy". Dean said holding you close, he wipes your tears and kisses your forehead.
"I would be going crazy right now if you weren't here, thank you dean..". You said looking into those beautiful blue eyes.
"I love you y/n, I'm always here for you". Dean said, you rest your head on his chest and started to fall asleep from crying, you'll miss your grandpa more than anything in the world but with Dean by your side, you know you'll get through the dark days ahead.

Authors note:
Hey guys, sorry for not being active, I just don't have the time to write anymore and I lost inspiration but I'm gonna update periodically.
As of this imagine, the idea came from a personal event in my life, my grandfather passed away from cancer on January 7th, 2016 and it hurt, still does today so I wrote this as a way to honor him and if you lost a grandfather or any grandparent then you know how it feels...
RIP Papa 1950-2016 ❤