Wilder (smut)

You, Scott and Dash are swimming in your pool, trying to stay cool in the heat and enjoying your day off.
"You got any beers y/n?". Scott asked.
"I stocked up for y'all". You said with an amused giggle.
"Sweet!". Scott said getting out of the pool.
"Get me one". Dash saids as Scott walks inside.
"Today was nice". Dash saids to you.
"It was, I'm glad we got to hang out". You said, Dash smiles and you smile back.
"Heads up!". Scott shouts throwing Dash's beer at him, The beer splashes into the water and sinks to the bottom.
"Dude!". Dash shouts.
"Dive...". Scott said in a way that resembled goldust.
"Don't start quoting Randy". You said laughing and Scott gets back in, Dash gets his beer and they start drinking. You soon get one and join them, you knew the revival plus beer is going to equal a long, wild night.

*A few hours and many beers later*
You and Dash were sitting by the pool just talking and looking at the stars, Scott was passed out in the hammock and snoring loudly.
"I..It would be a nice night...if he wasn't snoring". Dash slurred.
"Hey let him sleep, its quieter like that". You said playfully pushing Dash.
"True". Dash said. You smile and rest your head on Dash's shoulder, he looks at you and you look up at him.
"What?..is there something wrong?". You asked Dash.
"Nothing, it's just..you look beautiful". Dash said adorably yet serious at the same time.
"Awe Dash". You said.
"I'm serious y/n, you look beautiful". Dash said again, you look deep in his eyes then you both lean forward and start kissing passionately, Dash reaches behind you and unties the string to the top of your swimsuit.
"We gotta keep it down, Scotts not that far from us". Dash says as he kisses down your neck and massages your breasts, you rub Dash through his damp swim trunks and felt him getting hard.
"Mhm y/n". Dash saids, you pull them down and his dick rises up, you stroke him a couple of times before leaning forward and started giving Dash a blowjob.
"Oh fuck". Dash moans quietly, you started bobbing your head faster and you started making slurping noises.
"I'm not going to last y/n". Dash saids as he pulls your head off his cock, he y'all on your side and he lifts your leg up, he slides himself into you and started thrusting you. Your moans and skin slapping mixes in with the crickets chirping, you look over and notice Scott was still sleeping peacefully.
"Scotts still sleeping". You said, Dash slowing down the thrusts.
"Let him sleep". Dash said picking up the pace, he continues to fuck you and soon you feel his cock twitch.
"Cum in me". You breathe out, Dash goes all turbo then you feel his warm cum squirt inside you, you feel him shake from his organism and you kiss him.
"I love you y/n". He saids.
"I love you too". You said.
"Damn the free porn stopped!". You hear Scott say, you and Dash quickly start to get dressed.
"What the..how long were you up?!". Dash asked Scott.
"I woke up when y'all were fucking". Scott said.
"And you were getting turned on by watching me having sex with y/n? You are weird". Dash teases.
"Says the people who were doing it in the middle of the yard". Scott shots back.
Gotta love the revival 😅