Lesnar

You jumped up and down as you saw your boyfriend, Brock Lesnar raise the universal title up in victory, You ran up to the curtain to meet him as he walked through, Brock came in with the title and he immediately picked you up and twirled you around.
"I'm so proud of you baby". You say pecking him on the lips.
"Thanks princess". Brock says putting you down, he grabs your hand and y'all walk to his locker room, even though he's the beast incarnate in the ring, Brock has a soft side that only me and Paul know about. Brock quickly showered and got dressed then you two leave the arena but before you guys could leave, Brock stopped you by gently grabbing your hand.
"What's wrong Brock?". You asked worried.
"Nothing, there's just something I have to ask you before we go". Brock said, he then suddenly gets on one knee and pulls out a small black box, you put your hands over your mouth.
"Ever since you came into my life 3 years ago, it's gotten a whole lot better and you made me a better man, you're the reason why I fight hard and why I am who I am today, y/n y/l/n will you marry me?". Brock said as he opened the box to reveal a ring.
"Yes! Yes I'll marry you!". You say with happy tears going down your face, Brock smiles and he slips the ring on your finger than kisses you.
"You made me the happiest man alive y/n". Brock says. He grabs your hand and takes a picture of your ring and posts it to Facebook and Twitter.

Not only am I the new universal champion, I am now engaged to the best thing that's ever happened to me! I love you baby, I'll be the best husband you'll ever ask for! #shesaidyes! #futuremrslesnar ❤💍