Cesaro (smut)

You were hanging out at the hotel bar with some of your friends, just relaxing and having a few beers. The WWE live event was in town so you've seen some of the Raw superstars around your town, your friends freak out because they seen a few of them and they try to get you to walk over to them but you decline so they went without you. You drink your beer and watch whatever was on the flat screen above the bar, you see someone sit two stools down from you and order a drink.
"Your friends abandoned you too, huh?". The person asked, you noticed his foreign accent so turn to look at him and saw it Cesaro.
"Yeah, they ditched me for some guys". You said.
"Mind if I join you?". Cesaro asks.
"Not at all". You said, Cesaro sits next to you and he gets his drink.
"What's your name?". He asks.
"y/n". You said.
"What a lovely name, I'm Cesaro". Cesaro saids introducing himself.
"wwe right?". You ask him and he nods.
"You watch?". Cesaro asks.
"I do occasionally". You said, Cesaro smiles and for a while, you two talk and share a few drinks. Cesaro tells you he's been lonely on the road and you tell him about being single for three years, he looks surprised.
"A beautiful woman like yourself has been single all these years?". Cesaro said, you laugh.
"It's the sad truth". You said.
"I think you are beautiful y/n". Cesaro saids placing his hand on your thigh.
"I'll pay for our drinks, wanna get out of here?". He asks.
"Sure". You said, Cesaro pays for everything and you and him go up to his room. You unbutton how shirt and gently rubbing his toned torso and trace his abs, Cesaro takes off your shirt and massages your breasts through your bra, you unhook it and it fall to the floor.
"Damn y/n". Cesaro saids and you unbutton his pants and pull them down, you see the outline of Cesaro's hard cock through his Calvin Klein's and you rub him.
"Don't tease me baby". Ceasro saids, you slowly pull down his underwear and his cock springs up towards you, you start stroking him. Cesaro unbuttons your jean shorts and pulls them down, he smirks when he sees your wearing no underwear.
"No underwear? My my you're naughty". Cesaro saids rubbing your soaked pussy with his fingers, you let out some moans and he sets you on the small table with your legs wide open, he enters his cock inside you and starts thrusting his hips.
"God it has been a while for you". Cesaro saids in between thrusts, you can only nod as the pleasure takes over. Cesaro plays with your breasts and he twirls his tongue around your nipples, you wrap your legs around him so he's pulled closer to you and he starts thrusting so hard that the table starts to move underneath you.
"Oh god Cesaro...I'm about to cum!". You moan.
"Me too darling". Cesaro saids as his movements get sloppy and he starts to slow down, he continues to thrusts as you reach your climax and he pulls out and he his cum squirts out, getting on the floor and himself.
"That was defiantly worth waiting three years."