Rolleigns (smut)

Roman's POV:

I was outside on my back porch grilling burgers for dinner while Gelina was preparing the salads, Seth and his girlfriend was joining us and I was a little anxious about that since me and him have some "history" between us.
"Hey there stranger". I heard Seth say behind me, I turn around and sure enough there he was.
"Hey man". I said turning back to the grill, I was about to flip the patties when I feel strong hands wrap around my hips.
"Missed me? Cause I sure missed you". Seth whispers against my ear then gently nibbles on my earlobe.
"Our girls are in there". I said trying to resist him.
"They're occupied with girl things, just us". Seth said as his hands slowly traveled down my hips and into the inside of my shorts, his hands literally inches from my dick.
"Seth not here..". I said as he trails kisses along my shoulder but he quickly pulls away when he hears our girls walking out.
"Burgers are almost done". I said.
"And they look good". Seth said giving me a wink before walking back to his girlfriend and wraps his arms around her waist, I now feel jealous and also turned on. Dinner comes and we sit down, we enjoyed the food and small talk, the girls started yapping about something and I feel Seth's hand slowly creeping onto my thigh, I look at him and he was acting like he wasn't doing anything so I too decided to brush it off and continue on with dinner.

*Later that night*
Galina and Seth's girlfriend decided to go to the bar to drink and dance but me and Seth decided to stay in, we drank a little and even made out but didn't do anything sexual. I was asleep in my bed with my back to the door while Seth was in the guest room, so I thought, I didn't hear him sneak in and slowly curled up to me until I felt his familiar muscular arm go around my waist.
"Seth.."
"Shh, let me do all the work baby". He whispers in my ear as he pulls down my shorts and wraps his hand around my cock, he slowly starts pumping it and I let out soft moans.
"You like me touching your cock?". Seth asked, I nod and he flipped me over onto my back, he kisses down my lips, neck, chest and abs then his lips wrapped around my cock and began sucking.
"Oh fuck Seth, fuck yes". I whisper as Seth bobs his head faster, I put my hands on the back of his head to push his head down.
"Mmm". I grumbled when he deep throated my entire length.
"I fucking missed this". I said to Seth who crawled up and kissed me, our tongues twirled together.
"Let me make it up to you". Seth said, he grabs my cock and slowly lowers himself onto it, I breathe heavily as I feel my cock enter Seth's warm, tight ass.
"Fuck that feels amazing". Seth moans rubbing his abs and chest, he starts bouncing up and down on my dick, we both start moaning loudly since we were the only ones in the house.
"Stretch me out boy, oh fuck!". Seth said, I give Seth's ass a firm smack and wrap my hand around his cock and jerk him off as he rides me.
"Cum inside me". Seth breathes out as I feel us reaching our climaxes, Seth slows his movements down and twist his hips to drive me wild. I pump Seth's dick at an lightening speed then his hot cum squirts all over my abs and I feel myself release inside Seth's ass, he moans and lets out a shaky breathe, I pull him up for a gentle yet passionate kiss to help him come down from his high, my dick still staying inside him.
"Just like old times". Seth saids.
"The good ole times". I said and Seth kisses me again.
"Our girls will be gone for a while and according to my little friend, it's time for a round two". Seth said trailing his finger down the line of my abs.
"You're on baby". I said pushing Seth onto his back and he puts his arms behind his head in anticipation.
"You're a cocky little shit". I teased.
"But I'm your cocky little shit". Seth said, I smile and trail kisses down Seth's body and making most of the couple of hours we have together.

Authors Note: quick question, Ambreigns, Ambrollins or Rolleigns?