Bálor (smut)

You slowly open your eyes and saw the sun had just came up, you look to your right and saw your best friend laying next to you, what the hell happened last night? The night before, you and Finn had gone out for some drinks and you really didn't remember much after your 6th shot. You slightly lift up your sheets and saw you were naked, yep you had sex with your friend but you weren't that shameful, he is gorgeous after all. You look over at Finn and saw he was still sleeping peacefully, his god like abs were exposed and the thin sheets covering his lower extremities, clear as day was his harden manhood and you felt your womanhood tingle. You slowly pull down the sheets and his dick was erect, pointing up, you lean down and gave the tip a sloppy french kiss before taking him in your mouth. You bob your head and lick down his entire shaft, you nearly froze when you felt a hand rest near the back of your head.
"I didn't say stop baby". Finn's deep morning voice order, you go back to what you were doing and heard Finn's deep moans.
"Ride me baby girl, ride my cock". Finn saids, you remove your lips from Finn's dick and kiss up his abs to his lips, you lower yourself onto his warm, wet dick and you both moan and hiss in pleasure. You move your hips in different directions to drive Finn crazy and his blue eyes had you in a trance, a good kind of trance.
"y/n". Finn said.
"Yeah?". You said looking at him.
"I love you". He saids, you felt your heart beat faster, Finn just told you he loves you, your best friend loves you.
"I love you too Finn". You said, those words lit a spark in him and he quickly flips you onto your back with your legs spread.
"You're my girl y/n". Finn saids before entering you and thrusting his hips like a demon.
"Fuck Finn! Right there!". You moan loudly, Finn smiles and he continues to fuck you hard, Finn feels his movements becoming sloppy so he slowly rolls his hips to make his dick go deeper in you.
"I'm getting close darling". You said.
"I am too baby, cum for me". Finn replies, the movement was slow yet pleasurable, Finn massaged your breasts and twirl his tongue around the nipples and kisses down the valley of your breasts.
"Oh Finn". You moan quietly, you feel him cum inside you and he stays still for a few minutes before pulling out, you then squirt on the sheets and finn kisses you.
"Still love me?". You ask him.

"Always have, Always will baby."