Lesnar (smut)

You woke up to your husband, Brock snoring loudly next to you and saw he was completely naked, which you didn't mind at all. You notice something poking through the sheets and you gently lift it up to see Brock was at attention, yep he has morning wood, big time morning wood. You lick your lips at the sight of your husbands cock, you slowly crawl towards it and lick the the entire length of his dick, you place a wet, sloppy kiss on his tip before slowly taking him into your mouth. You bob your head and occasionally look up, Brock was still asleep so you kept going, you deep throated him a couple of times and kittened licked his slit then you feel a strong hand on the back of your head.
"Want me awake baby?". Brock asked.
"Let me take care of you". You said as you breathed your hot breath on Brock's dick, you presume your actions as Brock watches with pleasure written all over his face, you bob your head faster.
"Ride my dick". Brock saids, you pull away from his dick and pull off your more then ever soaked panties, Brock licks his lips at the sight of your glisten wet pussy.
"Your pussy is all wet and all for me". Brock said, you lower yourself onto his dick and started riding him.
"Fuck yeah y/n, ride my fat cock". Brock said as you started going different speeds to drive him crazy, Brock slaps your ass a couple of times as you pick up speed.
"Get on your knees". Brock ordered and you do just that, Brock comes up behind you and he spits on his dick then your hole. He teases you while rubbing his tip against your hole then he slowly enters you, you moan loudly as Brock's entire length disappears inside you, he gives you time to adjust to his size then he starts thrusting.
"Fuck Brock!". You shouted as Brock starts picking up speed, he grabs your hips to keep you still.
"Like my fat cock in your tiny ass?!". Brock said as he gives your left ass cheek a firm smack.
"Y..Yes!". You said gripping the sheets, Brock does this for a couple of minutes before he pulls out and flips you over, he enters his dick into your wet pussy and starts going all turbo. You sink your nails into his muscular back as he fucks you senseless, Brock kisses you passionately as he cums deep inside you, you moan as Brock helps you reach your organism and you cum on the sheets. You and Brock lay back and breathe heavily, he rolls over and kisses you before rolling back.
"Well that was one hell of a wake up call". Brock chuckles to himself, you giggle and lay your head on his chest, tracing his sword tattoo.
"Next time I'll give you a wake up call you'll never forget."