Roode

You watch as your boyfriend, Bobby played with your three year old son, Ben and saw they were having a great time. You had Ben with your ex and he pretty much just abandoned you once you told him you were pregnant, Bobby came into the picture when Ben was only a year old and at first you were afraid to tell him about Ben but once Bobby and Ben met, they became inseparable, Ben even calls Bobby 'daddy'.
"Mommy, daddy and I build a ship out of legos!". Ben said running into the kitchen.
"That's awesome sweetie". You say pinching his cheek.
"Let's get ready for dinner". You say to Ben, he runs to the living room and Bobby walks in.
"Hey you". He says to you while wrapping his arms around you.
"Hey, you and Ben look cute playing together". You say smiling.
"I do love him as he's my son, hell he is my son". Bobby saids. You were a little surprised, you knew Bobby loved Ben like his own but to claim him as his son, that touched you in ways you couldn't describe.
"y/n? Are you okay?". Bobby asks you.
"Oh, yeah I'm fine". You said kissing his cheek.
"y/n, there's something I wanna talk to you about". Bobby says grabbing your hand.
"What?". You ask nervously.
"I've been thinking about this for a while and I was wondering if I can adopt Ben as my own". Bobby says. You look at Bobby and feel your eyes begin to water, you feel his thumb caress your cheek.
"y/n?". Bobby ask.
"Oh, um sorry. Yes Bobby, I would love that you adopt Ben". You say with a smile.
"I do love him and I love you, I want us to be a family". Bobby says getting a little flushed.
"I want us to be a family, Ben deserves to have a father and I think that's you". You say. Bobby kisses you and you kiss him back.
"y/n, let's get married". Bobby says.
"What?..". You say.
"Let's get married, I want too baby". Bobby says. You were about to respond but Ben comes running in, hugging Bobby's leg causing you guys to laugh.
"Hungry little man?". Bobby asked him.
"Yeah!". Ben says.
"Let's eat then". You said getting the plates out and y'all sit at the table and begin eating dinner.

*An hour after dinner*
You finished up washing dishes while Bobby helped Ben get ready for bed, you dry your hands with a rag and turn off the lights in the kitchen.
"I got him to sleep". Bobby said walking down the stairs.
"That's good, thank you". You say hugging him.
"y/n, about what I said earlier, I do wanna marry you". Bobby says looking at you.
"I know you do and I do too, I'll marry you". You say smiling at him, Bobby smiles back and he kisses you.
"I'll get you a ring, I promise you". He says.
"I don't need a ring to show our love". You say.
"You're getting a ring and it's going to be beautiful like you". Bobby says and you kiss him then y'all go upstairs for bed. Bobby kept his promise about the ring cause two weeks later he surprises you with the most beautiful 10k engagement ring, you can't figure out how you got so lucky but you can't wait to become Mrs.Roode, it's going to be...glorious.