Graves

*Pretend he never retired from wrestling for this imagine*

You watch your boyfriend, Corey fighting in a match against Neville from the monitor backstage. You cheered to yourself as he threw Neville around the ring, you decided to go ahead and get in the shower while you were there. After you showered, you get dressed and pack your stuff up, you noticed Corey still wasn't back yet so you walk out of the locker room to go look for him.
"Hey Enzo, have you seen Corey?". You asked Enzo who was leaving his locker room.
"Last I saw he was coming back from his match". Enzo said.
"Alright". You said starting to get worried, where could he had gone? You reach the parking lot of the arena and mostly everyone was gone except for a few cars, you scan the area and see a couple kissing by a car, you dismiss it at first but then you looked closer and recognize the familiar tattoos.
"COREY?!". You shout in shock, Corey pulls away from the girl and looks at you.
"y/n I can explain.."
"Save it!". You cut him off then you proceed to run back towards your locker room, you hear someone running after you.
"y/n wait!". You hear Corey shout.
"No Corey!". You shout as tears stream down your face. You slowed down a bit as he was able to grab your arm, making you stop.
"y/n it was nothing baby". Corey says.
"Nothing?! You were kissing another girl and it looked like you were enjoying it!". You say getting angrier by the minute.
"have you been seeing her the entire time?". You asked Corey. He let's go of your arm and looks down, not even looking you in the eye.
"Answer me, have you been seeing her the entire ti.."
"Yes". Corey says still looking down. You felt your heart being ripped up in two, you couldn't even stand to look at him.
"Goodbye Corey". You say.
"No y/n please, she was mistake! Please baby!". Corey said getting on his knees.
"Baby please, don't leave me". Corey says.
"You should've thought of that before you cheated on me! I hope I never see you again you bastard!". You shout at Corey then storm off quickly to hide your tears. You love Corey, you truly do but what he did was unforgivable and he betrayed your trust. If he thinks he can you back then he has his work cut out for him, big time.

Authors note:
Part 2?