Lesnar

You were cleaning the bar after a crazy night, it was a Saturday night and the WWE was in town so some of the wrestlers came in to drink or just party. You hear the door chime and look up to see a sketchy looking guy walking up to the bar, you set the rag down.
"What can I get you for?". I asked.
"This is going to be weird". He began to say so you nodded for him to continue.
"I've noticed you for the past couple of months and I think you're cute, Would you maybe want to go on a date with me?". He asked you, you were a little surprised and a little creeped out.
"Thank you, I'm flattered but I don't really know you". You said.
"Cmon". He said.
"No, I'm sorry". You said, you turn to walk away but the guy grabs your arm.
"No I'm serious". The guy said squeezing your arm.
"Let me go..help!". You shout, hoping your manager hears you.
"Shut up!". The guy shouts, you start to fight but he was stronger and you thought you were going to be assaulted but then he was yanked off the stool and a larger guy had the creep in a tight headlock.
"Never put your hand on a woman you fucker!". He shouts, the creep gets out of his hold and runs out.
"Thank you so much". You said to the man.
"No problem, what's your name beautiful?". He asked.
"y/n". You said.

"I'm Brock, Brock Lesnar."