Reigns (smut)

You smile as you heard the front door open the shut, you knew it was your husband coming home after invading SD Live and absolutely destroying everyone.
"Where you at baby girl?". He calls out.
"Upstairs babe". You said, Roman's heavy footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs and he emerges in the doorway, his eyes fill with lust when he sees you wearing a Raw shirt and a pair of panties.
"Waiting for me baby?". Roman asks as he walks up to you, wrapping his large arms around you.
"Ready to beat the new day?". You asked Roman as he trails kisses down your jaw and neck.
"Mhm, they won't know what hit them". He saids as he pulls the shirt off you.
"No bra, just how I like it". Roman smirks and he kisses you, he gently lays you on the bed and kisses down your body till he reached the hem of your soaked panties.
"All this just for me". Roman saids as he slowly pulls your panties down then he pulls his shirt off and unbuckles his pants and lets them drop, he slowly pulls his boxers down and you see his huge erect cock sprang free and ready.
"Get it wet". Roman said, you sit up and sit on the edge of the bed, you take Romans cock in your mouth and bob your head. You get as much as you can but stroke the parts you couldn't fit in your mouth.
"Fuck baby girl". Roman groans as you lick his entire shaft and place slow, wet kisses all over.
"Lay back and spread your legs". Roman demands and you do as he says, Roman gives you no time or warning and just slides his cock inside you. He starts thrusting into you at a fast pace and you moan quietly, Roman leans down and he kisses you as he thrust into you hard and deep.
"Who's pussy does this belong too?!". Roman asks.
"You! You Roman!". You squeal as Roman flips you over and gives your ass a good smack.
"Damn straight". Roman growls and he continues to fuck you, the bed rocking from his force and your face burrowed into the pillow.
"Shit y/n, I'm about to fucking cum! Cum inside your tight pussy!". Roman groans, you moan loudly as you feel Roman reach his climax and cum deep inside you.
"Cum princess". Roman whispers in your ear as he rubs your clit with his calloused fingers, He again flips you onto his back and disappears between your legs, his face and mouth burrowed in your pussy.
"Romaaaan! Oh god!". You scream as he eats you out until you cum onto his face, he licks you clean and collapse next to you.
"Once again, you ready for Survivor Series?". You asked, Roman looks over and he rolls over and kisses you.
"Damn right i'm ready."