Zayn

You were hanging out backstage as you watched your brother, Kevin Owens fight Seth Rollins. Being the little sister of Kevin Owens means you get some perks, one of them being to hang out backstage and meeting the other superstars, one downside is that Kevin is extremely protective of you and threatens anyone who looks at his baby sister like a piece of meat. 
"No way, y/n Owens?". I heard someone call out, I look and see Sami Zayn.
"Sami?!". You said surprised. You both run up to each other and hug, you've been friends with Sami since you were a kid and he was your crush but you couldn't act on it cause of your brother.
"Long time no see eh?". Sami asked.
"It has, how are you?". You asked.
"I've been good and I see times been good to you y/n". Sami says eyeing you up and down. You feel your cheeks getting hot, you said Sami was your crush but you knew those feelings haven't gone away.
"T..Thank you". You stutter.
"y/n, there's something I have to confess to you". Sami said.
"What?". You say nervously.
"I've always had a crush on you". Sami said looking down and rubbing the back of his neck nervously. You were defiantly surprised to hear that, you never guessed in a million years that your brothers friend and on screen rival will like you.
"You meant it?". You ask him.
"Does this tell you anything?". Sami says then leans down and kisses you, you were surprised but quickly kissed him back. Sami wraps his arms around your waist and he presses you up against the wall, you both continue to kiss passionately when a loud booming voice cut through the atmosphere.
"WHAT THE FUCK RAMI?!". You hear Kevin yell, calling Sami by his real name.
"Listen to me..". Sami begins to say but Kevin grabs him by his shirt and lifts him up in the air.
"That's my baby sister! You're not allowed to shove your tongue down her throat!". Kevin shouts at Sami.
"Kevin stop! Don't hurt him!". I pleaded with Kevin.
"Stay out of this y/n". Kevin says looking at me.
"No you listen to me, I'm not a little kid anymore, I'm old enough to make my own choices and if I want to date Sami, I will. He confessed his feelings for me and I like him too". You said standing up to your brother, Kevin looks at Sami then let's go of his shirt.
"Is it true?". Kevin asks Sami.
"Yes it is, I like your sister Kevin and you should know I would never do anything to hurt her". Sami says looking at Kevin then at you.
"Please Kev". You say. Kevin thinks for a couple of seconds.
"Alright fine, you two can see each other". Kevin says, you squeal in happiness and Sami hugs you.
"BUT if you hurt her in any way, I will kill you". Kevin threatens Sami. Gotta love your big brother.