Paige (smut)

*This will feature GirlxGirl smut action so you've been warned*

You and your friend, Paige were hanging out in your hotel room while eating ice cream and playing truth or dare.
"Alright y/n, truth or dare?". Paige asked you.
"Truth". You say.
"Have you ever kissed someone of the opposite sex?". She asked.
"No actually but I've had my curiosity too". You say, Paige smirks and you look at her.
"Would you kiss me?". Paige ask scooting closer to you.
"Hmm, maybe". You say, Paige leans in and kisses your lips gently, you kiss her back but once you feel her starting to slip her tongue in, you pull away.
"Woah there". You say with a giggle.
"Cmon y/n we've gotten this far, might as well finish". Paige says rubbing your thigh, you feel a strange tingling sensation and you can only nod then Paige and you start kissing except this time it's more passionate. You must say that Paige is a great kisser and you're enjoying this way too much but you didn't care right now, Paige trails kisses down your neck and sucks on your sweet spot causing you to let out small moans.
"Like that pumpkin?". She asks.
"Yes". You say. Paige tugs at the bottom of your shirt, signaling for you to take it off which you do as does she.
"You sure you wanna go further?". Paige asks you while unhooking your bra.
"Yes". You say and she rips off your bra and takes your nipple in her mouth.
"You're soaked". Paige says, her hot breath causes goosebumps on your skin, she rubs your soaked mound through your leggings.
"Oh Paige". You moan. Paige took that as a signal to pull off your leggings and your panties.
"Damn pumpkin, you're soaked, just for me". Paige says as she spreads your legs apart and gently slides two of her fingers inside you, she thrusts them in and out while you moan out in pleasure.
"You love that pumpkin?". Paige asks you, you couldn't form any words so you just nod.
"You haven't seen anything yet". Paige says as she takes her fingers out and replaces it with her tongue, you let out a loud moan as she thrusts her tongue in and out of your mound.
"Paige!". You shout as she goes turbo with her tongue. Paige gently nips your folds with her teeth, she then sits up and puts her leg over you and Paige starts grinding her vagina against yours, you start doing the same and Paige moans.
"Oh fuck y/n". She says. You two scissor each other for five more minutes before Paige cums on you, you keep grinding against her hoping to cum.
"I can't fucking cum". You say frustrated.
"Here". Paige says and she gets back on her knees and grabs something from her bag, you see it's a strap on and she puts it on.
"Get it wet". Paige orders, you suck on dildo part and got it nice and wet then Paige slides that into you, she thrusts her hips and you grip the sheets.
"Oh fuuuck!". You moan as Paige fucks you with the strap on.
"About to cum pumpkin?". She asks.
"Yes". You say and Paige rolls her hips, hitting your g-spot.
"Paige I'm about too!..". You say then you feel yourself cum on the strap on, you breath heavily as Paige removes the strap on, she crawls on top of you and kisses you, you kiss back and your tongues fighting for dominance.
"God Paige that was great". You say.
"Should we do this more often". Paige says.
"Yes". You say.
"Let's get some rest cause I have a feeling that we'll have round two first thing in the morning". Paige says kissing the side of your lip.
"Only it'll be you next time". You say turning off the lamp and falling asleep with your new friends with benefits.