Seth Rollins and Sasha Banks Pt.2

*9 Months later*

Seth's POV:
I walk into my and Sasha's house after being on the road for almost a week, after finding out about the baby, correction babies, we decided to buy a big house. Yes you heard that right, we're having twins, a little boy and a little girl and I couldn't be more thrilled.
"Seeeth!". I hear Sasha call from upstairs, I set my suitcases down and run upstairs to our bedroom.
"Yeah?". I call out before opening our door.
"I'm fat". Sasha saids standing in front of the mirror while rubbing her giant belly.
"You're beautiful baby". I say hugging her from behind and putting my hands on her bump, one of the twins kick my hand.
"Someone's happy to see daddy". I say with a smile before I kiss Sasha's cheek.
"So am I". Sasha says looking up at me, I smile at her.
"I missed you". I say leaning down to kiss Sasha's lips.
"I missed you too". She whispers against my lips.
"Let me go get my suitcases and unpack then we'll go get dinner". I said.
"Okay". Sasha saids back. I walk out of the room and down the stairs to retrieve my suitcases, as I reached the bottom step, a shriek filled my ears.
"SETH MY WATER BROKE!". Sasha shouts, I run up the stairs like Usain Bolt and burst the door open, I see Sasha hunched over and some clear liquid on the floor.
"Let's get you to the hospital, deep breathes baby". I say as calm as I can while getting the emergency bag out of the closet. Sasha takes deep shaky breathes as I helped her out to the car and I got in and practically sped to the hospital, I hold Sasha's hand.
"We're getting closer baby, hang on". I ensure her, Sasha just squeezes my hand and lets out the occasional cry of pain. We finally reached the hospital and I had a nurse come out with a wheelchair to take Sasha into delivery, they get her set up and I stand by her side and hold her hand, she squeezes hard.
"Ah!". I said as I felt my hand pop.
"Shut the fuck up you asshole, you did this to me!". Sasha shouts at me, I can't get mad at her, she's in a lot of pain.
"We'll give you the epidural and watch your contractions, you're nearly to 10cm". The nurse says to Sasha as she gives her the epidural. This is going to be a long labor.

*An hour and a half later*
They're here...our babies are here and they're beautiful. Sasha is holding our son while I held our daughter, I wipe the tears that dripped out of my eyes.
"Hey there princess, it's your dada". I cooed to my daughter.
"They're perfect Seth". Sasha says looking down at our son, I smile and sit next to them.
"They still need names". Sasha says.
"For our daughter, I was thinking Nova Rose". I said.
"And for our son, Colby Jr (I'm using Seth's real name)". Sasha saids, I look over at her and we smile.
"We're finally parents baby, I told you we could do it". I said, we lean in and shared a quick kiss. We held the twins for a bit then Sasha laid down for a nap so I put the twins in their cods and I pulled out my phone to snap a quick picture, I posted it to my social medias with the caption.

 We held the twins for a bit then Sasha laid down for a nap so I put the twins in their cods and I pulled out my phone to snap a quick picture, I posted it to my social medias with the caption

WWERollins: They're here! Please welcome Nova Rose and Colby Jr to the world! Our hearts are full ❤️ #Babiesonboard #BabyRollins #Prouddaddy