Strowman

You arrive at the house of your boyfriend, Roman to see him since he's been on the road for two months and you were excited but that was halted when you noticed an unfamiliar car was parked right besides Roman's, did he have Dean or one of his friends over? Whatever it was, it didn't feel right. You parked your car and walked up the stoops, you open the door and saw the kitchen light was on, you slowly peered around the corner and saw Roman banging some girl on the counter. You feel your eyes begin to water but your heartbreak was soon replaced by rage, you stormed into the kitchen, startling them both.
"What the fuck Roman?!". You shout.
"Y/n baby, it's not what you think!". Roman saids as he quickly pulls up his boxers and shorts.
"Save it, just save it". You said with disgust.
"Rommy, who is this?". The hoe asked Roman in a whiny bitchy tone.
"I'm his ex-girlfriend, all yours". You said turning on your heels to walk out, Roman grabs your arm but you yank it away and give him the hardest bitch slap imaginable.
"Don't touch me, go back to your tramp". You said walking out and dashing to your car, you speed away and when you're further away, you pull over to calm down and the situation finally sunk in. You wipe your tears and take a deep breathe, you decided to drive to your friend, Braun's house for some emotional support, he's always there for you. After you calm down a bit, you drive to Braun's house and you park in his driveway, you make your way up his porch and knock on his door, he answers the door a few seconds later.
"Y/n? You look upset, what's wrong?". Braun asked you as he lead you inside and shuts the door, he holds you in his strong arms and you felt safe and comforted.
"Roman..he..he cheated on me and I caught him". You sobbed out, Braun wipes your tears and rubs your back.
"Do you want me to beat him up again?". Braun asks you, he was very protective of you and you knew Braun could do some damage to Roman.
"No, I just want you here with me". You said wrapping your arms around Braun.
"It's going to be okay y/n, you'll find someone better". Braun said trying to cheer you up.
"I doubt it". You said.
"You will". Braun said. He holds you like that for a while then you look up at him, he looks at you.
"Braun..". You said.
"Yes?". He saids, you get on your tippy toes and softly kiss Braun on the lips, the kiss caught him off guard at first but he soon quickly kisses back.
"What if you're my knight in shining armor?". You ask him.
"Then I'm one lucky man". Braun saids as he picks you up and carries you upstairs to his room, making you feel loved again.