MaNan: Can I Love Her ?

By shivishina1

This is a story of our beloved couple Manik and Nandini aka MaNan.... :-) let's see whether they can love... More

Prologue
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5-1
Chapter 5-2
Chapter 6-1
Chapter 6-2
Chapter 6-3
Chapter 6-4
Chapter 7
NOTE
Important Note
Chapter 8-1
Chapter 8-2
Chapter 8-3
Chapter 9-1
Chapter 9-2
Chapter 9-3
Chapter 9-4
Chapter 9-5
Chapter 9-6
Chapter 10-1
SORRY
Chapter 10-2
Chapter 10-3
Chapter 11-1
Chapter 11-2
Chapter 11-3
Chapter 11-4
Chapter 12-1
Announcement
Chapter 12-2
New Cover
SHOUTOUT
SORRY NOTE
Chapter 12-3
Chapter 12-4
NOTE
Chapter 12-5
ANNOUNCEMENT
SHOUTOUT
Chapter 12-6
Chapter 12-7
Chapter 12-8
Chapter 12-9
Chapter 12-10
NOTE & SHOUTOUT
NOTE
HAPPY HUG DAY-1
HAPPY HUG DAY-2
HAPPY HUG DAY-3
HAPPY HUG DAY-4
HAPPY HUG DAY-5
HAPPY KISS DAY-1
HAPPY KISS DAY-2
HAPPY KISS DAY-3
HAPPY KISS DAY-4
HAPPY KISS DAY-5
HAPPY KISS DAY-6
HAPPY KISS DAY-7
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY-1
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY-2
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY-3
NOTE
NEW COVER
Chapter 12-11
Chapter 12-12
NEW COVER
Chapter 13-1
Chapter 13-2
SORRY NOTE
NOTE NOTE NOTE....
Hello...
Chapter- 13-3
Chapter- 13-4
Chapter- 13-5
Chapter 13-6
Chapter 13-7
Chapter 14-1
Chapter 14-2
Chapter 14-3
Chapter 15-1
Chapter 15-2
SHOUTOUT
Chapter 15-3
Chapter 15-4
Chapter 15-5
Chapter 15-6
Chapter 15-7
Chapter 16-1
Chapter 16-2
Chapter 16-3
Chapter 16-4
Thanks Giving, Important Announcements and Let's Chat
Chapter 17-1
Chapter 17-2
Chapter 17-3
Chapter 17-4
Chapter 17-5
Chapter 17-7
Chapter 18-1
Chapter 18-2
Chapter 18-3
Chapter 18-4
Chapter 19-1
Chapter 19-2
Chapter 19-3
Chapter 20-1
Chapter 20-2
Chapter 20-3
Chapter 20-4
Chapter 20-5
Chapter 21-1
Chapter 21-2
Chapter 22-1
Chapter 23-1
Grand Proposal (Last Chapter)

Chapter 17-6

2.6K 258 32
By shivishina1

First of all HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY guys...

Thanku so much for all the love guys.. 

Okay.. after reading your comments on last update.. i realised one thing that in the current situation.. most of you want that manik should manofy nandini and made her understand. And i know you all are right.. But the thing is that manik can't straight-forwardly go and ask nandini and speak to her on this topic because this is the only topic which they are not comfortable with especially nandini. So, before proposing nandini it's of no use.. because once they talk about it.. then the story comes to an end.. because this is the only thing which is letting the story go on.. as once they talk about it then it is a way to their confession.. So.. just a little wait.. 

Moreover.. i believe that many a times you don't need words to express yourself... your silence.. your gestures... your care.. your love speak volumes than your words can convey.. kabh-kabhi apki khamosi inta kuch keh jati hai jo shayad apke words bhi na keh payein..  and i truly believe in this that where there is love you don't always needs words.. yes.. sometimes it's important to express yourself but kabhi-kabhi silence bhi zaroori hai.. sometimes person don't needs your words.. he/she needs your care.. needs your support jo ap unke paas rehkar unhe de sakte ho.. u don't have to speak that you are with them.. you just have to be with them and they will understand..  Log kehne ko bhut kuch kehte hain par zaruri nhi ki vo sab pura bhi kar payein.. so better hai ki bolne ki jagah karke dikhao.. 

And in love your emotions matters the most.. and for me... MaNan defines love.. so.. i don't feel that they need words to make other understand.. their silent eyes talks.. their support.. their care for each other.. their love.. their gestures are enough for them to understand one another.. and the same thing i have shown in this chapter.. manik is not going to speak about the topic.. but he is going to be there for his nandini showing her that he is with her always and forever...

If any of you feel disappointed because of this.. then i am really sorry.. it was my pov.. so.. i discussed it with you.. really sorry in advance if any one of you doesn't like it...

And yes sorry for less MaNan in this chapter...

*****

IN BOY'S ROOM:

(After listening to mukti.. cabir, the protective brother of nandini felt very angry on her and scolded her.)

C: Mukti.. tu pagal hai kya.. Ek baar bolne se pehle soch nhi sakti kya? (Mukti spoke sadly.)

MU: Cabir, maine jaan bujh kar thodi hi bola.. voh bas nikal gaya mooh se.. I am sorry..

C: Tu bhi na.. thoda dhyan rakhna chahiye tha na.. Ab kitni sad hai doll.. (Manik spoke calmly.)

M: It's okay cabir.. Iss mein mukti ki galti nhi hai... Flow mein uske mooh se nikal gaya.. (Before anyone could say something.. manik spoke further dejectedly blaming himself for everything.)

M: Saari galti toh meri hai.. Baar-baar mere past ki wajah se angel hurt hoti hai.. Kitni khush thi angel aur infact vo mera past bhul bhi gayi thi.. vo kya... hum sab bhool gaye the uss past ko.. but mere past ki wajah se fir meri angel hurt ho gayi.. Damn.. kitni mushkil se usse sambhala tha.. aur ab fir se vo sad ho gayi aur sirf meri wajah se.. (Mukti took blame on her.)

MU: Nhi manik.. sab meri galti hai.. I am sorry..

M: Nhi mukti.. galti teri nhi hai.. Tune vahi bola jo tune socha.. jo tum sab itne saalon se sach maan rahe ho.. but actual mein koi nhi janta ki vo shirt actual mein ab kyun important hai mere liye.. (They were confused listening to manik and mukti asked manik.)

MU: Matlab.. vo isliye important nhi hai because vo alya ne gift ki thi tujhe? (Manik cleared his point and their confusion.)

M: Nhi mukti.. haan ye sach hai ki vo shirt alya ne mujhe di thi.. but that's it.. U guys very well know ki main gifts nhi leta aur na hi kisi ko deta hoon.. When we were in the trip.. I saw that shirt online and liked it, I was going to order it for me. But alya saw that.. then she literally requested me that she wanted to buy that shirt for me.. but still I refused.. So, I ordered it and got it parceled to my hotel room only. When shirt came, you all were in my room only.. and she took the shirt from the salesperson and in front of you all, she forced me to wear it and appreciated that it is looking good on me.. i don't know why but you all guys thought that she gifted me that shirt and it was her choice but the reality was that it was just a simple shirt for me like my other shirt's. You all started saying that finally i accepted someone's gift.. and even alya didn't corrected you and said that she bought that for me.. i didn't wanted to embarass her in front of you guys.. so.. I didn't corrected you all. Also, I thought that it was not that necessary and moreover.. i didn't knew that you guys will make such a big issue out of it.. But the reality is, it was just a normal shirt for me.. (They were shocked listening the actual truth.) 

MU/C: What? (Manik spoke further.)

M: Yes.. Infact... even when alya left.. I had a very vague memory of that shirt.. Voh toh one day when I opened my wardrobe to wear some shirt.. that shirt caught my sight and i remembered that hotel incident and then the whole trip and that reminded me of my guilt that because of me we lost alya, you guys lost your friend. I felt more guilty because I was wearing the same shirt at the time of that accident. That's it.. I used to wear that shirt only to make myself remember of my deed that how because of my fault.. everyone's lives have become gloomy.. I just wanted to punish myself by throwing myself more in that guilt... That's it.. Yes.. that time I used to combine both love and guilt but now I know it was only guilt and nothing more than that.. 

M: Infact, with time.. I knew it was never love but I was not ready to accept it as I thought I am cheating alya.. but my angel made me believe that I never loved alya.. (Manik smiled and spoke.)

M: Manik has taken birth only to love his nandini and no one else and manik can never love anyone else other than his nandini. (Mukti asked being confused.)

MU: Toh fir uss din?

M: Uss din bhi.. I wore that shirt out of guilt only when we met angel for the first time as that shirt caught my sight when I was searching for something in my wardrobe. That's it. (Cabir asked the main point.)

C: Toh fir uss din tu doll par chillaya kyun? (Mnaik cleared their confusion.)

M: Main isliye nhi chillaya tha ki that shirt got spoiled. It was that ki when i look in angel's eyes that day when we bumped with each other, I felt something warm creeping inside my heart like something telling me that finally I found my soulmate, the beat of my heart, the missing piece of my heart. I felt that I have found my ultimate happiness, my ultimate peace, the person who reside in my heart. Her eyes hold that capacity that was giving me peace which I was craving from my childhood.. it was like she was taking all my worries.. all my guilt.

M: But when you guys broke my trance, I realized what I was thinking and that time my guilt was so much that I was not ready to let it go and let happiness enter my life because I believed that time that I don't deserve happiness for doing this much bad with you all. Moreover, I didn't knew my true feelings that time.. and also not to let angel enter in my life and filling it with happiness and peace.. I shouted at her.

M: I was not ready to accept the fact that she was lessening my guilt and giving me peace and so to keep her away from me.. I decided that since she spoilt my shirt.. I will not leave her. That's it. That shirt held nothing special for me. Infact.. i myself was confused that why I was not feeling any attachment with that shirt.. so, the thought you have for that shirt.. that it is the last memory of alya I accepted that in my mind.. but in my heart I know.. it has no special thing for me.. (Manik smiled and spoke.)

M: But yes.. today that shirt is way special for me.. (Mukti asked surprised.)

MU: Why? (Manik smiled widely and spoke.)

M: Because it is because of that shirt only that my angel came in my life. First she bumped into me and if she hadn't spoiled it then I won't be determined to make her pay back and thus I won't agree in your plan of locking her in that room and thus becoming more close to her.. So, indirectly that shirt was the reason by which I got my angel in my life who removed all the darkness of my life and spread happiness and peace in my life. (Mukti smiled and asked.)

MU: U love chotti a lot.. don't you? (Manik immediately answered.)

M: More than anything.. (Cabir spoke.)

C: And we are glad for that.. par manik, ab tujhe jaldi hi kuch karna hoga.. kahin iss wajah se doll khudko tujhse dur na karle.. aur tu usse kho na de.. (Manik became angry and immediately spoke being scared. Even the thought of nandini going away from him.. scared manik the most.)

M: Cabir.. don't you dare say that again.. Angel.. kabhi mujhse dur nhi ho sakti..

C: Okay sorry.. shaant ho ja... main bas usse sad nhi dekh sakta.. (Manik calmed down and spoke.)

M: It's okay.. but please.. never say that again..

C: Okay... Ab plan kya hai? (Manik became excited and spoke.)

M: Don't worry.. I have planned a surprise for her tomorrow where I am going to propose her and tell her about my feelings.

C: Waah mere sher.. Finally...

MU: Ohhoo.. kya baat hai.. All the best manik..

M: Thanku.. But guys, abhi hamein kuch karna padega angel ka mood thk karne ke liye.. I can't see her like that all sad and hurt..

C/MU: Main bhi nhi..

M: Harshad ka call.. (Manik picked up the call and spoke to harshad.) Okay.. okay.. we are coming..

M: Guys.. angel uth rahi hai.. Let's go..

C: Haan.. and we'll try our best to make her mood alright.

(They ran towards girl's room.)

IN GIRL'S ROOM:

(Manik was sitting beside nandini. Mukti spoke seeing nandini.)

MU: Manik.. chotti sote huye bilkul ek chotte se baby ki tarah lag rahi hai.. (Manik smiled widely and spoke.)

M: Yes.. meri baby..

C: Aur vo itni pyaari bhi lag rahi hai.. bilkul ek pari ki tarah...

M: Yes.. meri pari.. manik ki pari.. manik ki angel..

(Manik smiled and pecked nandini forehead which wake nandini up. As soon as she woke up, manik helped her sitting and then asked lovingly.)

M: Uth gaya mera bacha.. Ab kaisa feel kar rahi hai meri princess? (Nandini smiled slightly and spoke.)

N: I am fine Mani.. don't worry.. (Manik again felt hurt that nandini didn't call him papa.. but somewhere he got a little hope to make her happy soon as she call him mani.. not manik. Nandini saw that hurt in his eyes but she herself doesn't know what to do.)

(Then all sat on the bed, Cabir and Mukti started cracking jokes to lighten nandini's mood and Harshad and Navya also took the cue.)

(Manik was also trying to comfort her in his own way by being close to her, by holding her in his embrace, by making sure that she was okay, by trying to involve her in the talks, by pecking her head from time to time ensuring her of his presence in her life and her importance in his life.)

(Nandini saw that all are making so much efforts to make her smile and especially manik and even she saw that manik was also sad since she was sad and other's are also sad because of her and she can't see them like that. She remembered the promise that she made to herself that for her, manik's happiness matters the most and she can't be selfish. All were doing so much for her and she can't be sad knowing that her sadness makes others sad too. So, she decided to let the negative thoughts be hidden at some corner of her heart and for now enjoy the moments with them and made them happy and make a lot of memories with manik so as to cherish them life long. Thinking about manik's happiness.. automatically slowly-slowly she started getting involved in their talks and then started smiling and then laughing on cabir's jokes making all of them relax and smile and making manik's heart rest in peace seeing her laughing again. They saw cartoons and laughed whole-heartedly making nandini forgot all the negative talk happened in the mall. Now, nandini was in full mood... she fully forgot the talk in the mall. She again became manik's cute and bubbly angel making manik smile to the fullest.)

(Mukti and Cabir were tickling her, she immediately looked for manik and then ran towards him and hugged him which manik reciprocated fully and then nandini spoke pouting cutely making manik go all aww on her and her next words made manik to tighten the hug and smile to the fullest as now he knows that his angel, his princess, his jaan is back.)

N: Papa..pls inhe roko na.. they are tickling your chotu baby and now your princess is tired from all the laughing .. Pls inn dono ko bolo na.. (Manik smiled widely hearing nandini calling him papa again. He immediately tightened his hug and kissed her cheek hardly and spoke lovingly to nandini.)

M: Mera bachha... (He then turned to others and then scolded them..) Ab koi mere baby ko tang nhi karega. (He looked towards nandini and spoke.) Papa hai na.. Papa kisi ko tang nhi karne denge meri princess ko.. (Nandini smiled and manik asked lovingly.)

M: Thak gaya mera baby? (Nandini said cutely.)

N: Yeshhh papa and now I am hungry.. (Manik smiled widely and spoke.)

M: Awww.. mere bachhe ko bhukh lagi hai.. Chalo sab jaldi se fresh ho jao.. fir hum dinner karne chalte hain.. Thk hai princess? (All were going aww on them.)

N: Yeshhh.. (Manik kissed her forehead and then they broke the hug.)

(Boys went in their room to change and here girls went to change.)

(Manik came to nandini and all moved towards dining area to eat. They enjoyed the dinner with lots of fun and leg-pulling and MaNan feeding each other.) (After eating dinner, nandini spoke to manik.)

N: Mani.. ice-cream...? (Manik spoke being concerned.)

M: Angel.. iss waqt ice-cream tum bimar padh jaogi beta.. itna late ho raha hai aur mausam bhi thanda hai bachha... (Nandini spoke cutely.)

N: Papa pls.. Your chottu baby want ice-cream.. pls.. 

M: Par..

N: Papa.. your princess want it.. pls.. i promise i will eat only one scoop..

M: Promise..?

N: Nandini Promise.. (Manik smiled and spoke.)

M: Okay..

N: Yayyy.. (Nandini kissed manik cheek tightly being excited making manik smile and then came back to her seat and spoke impatiently.) Jaldi order karo..

M: Haan baba..

MU/C/H/NA: Hamare liye bhi... (Manik nodded his head in disbelief and ordered ice-cream for everyone.)

(They had ice-cream with fun.. with nandini eating only one scoop fulfilling her promise making manik smile and as a reward he himself gave her some bites from his own ice-cream.)

Okay.. so this is like a pre-birthday gift from my side for all of you for being so lovely and so supportive.. Thanku so much guys.... Tomorrow is my birthday.. i'll try to give you update tomorrow if i can.. but till then enjoy it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.8K 40
manik use to love nandini but nandini does not love manik because manik is very rude.... will nandini accept manik? will nandini love manik?? let's s...
312K 13.9K 47
Hiiii guys.....Its my first story.... Its just my imagination. plssss..ignore mistakes... Nandini:Manik how is our love story..? Manik:I haven't ex...
126K 3.6K 18
Hello ppl... This is my first story It is a Manan story where both Manik and Nandani has a secret...... Peep into this exciting story..... Kindly...
605K 28.5K 76
You Are Mine is a story where manik n nandini falls in love on their first meeting... slowly both accepted each other after crossing all the differen...