Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

Av PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 66. Unlucky

4.1K 190 12
Av PinkMilkBoy

Mature warning. Public not a good idea. You know the drill. Just saying, some of you might not like this chapter and maybe not even me after this. :P.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forth's POV

Tommorow is the last day of our visit. My parents have been staying at Beams' together with us and his brother and his boyfriend. It has been fun but very exhausting, even for me. After we get back tommorow, i have to go to the hospital so i can finally get this cast remove from my leg. It's itchy as hell and Beam refuses to have sex with me whilst i am still in a cast! We did it once after the competition and he told me i wouldn't be getting any until i heal after that but i was still hoping everyday. The most i got out of it was a blowjob after watching Simon &  Ray have sex. And that was 2 days ago. Beam doesn't seem to be bothered by it however. Seeing as he is just living his life like normal, but without the sex.

However, today i am going to use all the boyfriend material i have in me to seduce Beam and let me have him, i don't care if i break another bone, i just need it right now! We're sitting on the couch with Simon and Ray, our parents have all gone out for a little double date. Good, because i can't handle my mom anymore. Beam's Mae has become my Ma's best friend and our dads just spend time together whilst the women are on a drinking rampage. I love my mom and Beam's like my own as well but it just gets too overwhelming. 

On another note, Beam and Simon told me that they caught the guy who hit us and than drove away to later again try and hit us again. Apparently it was some guy that went to our school for a year and has become some sociopath trying to avenge his dead sister, can you believe it? It's just like that one show 'War of the high school' i binge watched with Beam a couple of weeks ago. They say someone made a deal with him but he wouldn't reveal to the police who was the one giving him the task. It doesn't sit well with me that the person who wants to hurt me and Beam is still out there and we don't even know who wants to. Me and Beam have been very much to our selves so we don't really have any enemies. Unlike Ai'Pha, everyone now either wants him dead or in their bed. I'm the Campus Moon and should be more popular than Mr. Runner Up 2016 but i am actually pretty glad. I hate making Beam Jealous, he will ignore me if i point out he was being jealous and it takes forever for me to cheer him up. 

Back to operation 'Getting-it-on-with-Beam-Tonight', i will think of a better name later. Beam and his unnoficial brother-in-law are talking as i am just sitting here thinking of my plan as Ray is in the kitchen making some unhumanly amazing food. I have to act quick.

I tap Beam on the shoulder and whisper with my hand covering what i am saying. "Bee, wanna have sex tonight." I close my eyes and breathe in deeply in dissapointment. 'Smooth talking Forth...'

"No." Beam whispers back and slaps my face.

"Beammie~, it has almost been a week since our last time...Don't you love me? Don't i make you feel good?" I ask and put on a sad face and nuzzle my face in his neck.

"Ugh. Ai'Forth. I love you and you know that." He flicks my forehead again. "You make me feel good but i don't want to make your injury worse and feel guilty about it, please understand that." 

"But i'm the one asking for it, if my injury gets worse it's all on me."

"Ai'Forth, tommorow the cast is getting removed anyways. Can't you just last 1 more day you horny asshole?"

"No!" I turn my mouth into a line and frown at him, hoping my angry staring would make him give in. 'Boyfriend material...you sure have that don't you?' 'Shut up inner conscience!"

Ray comes walking in telling us it's time for dinner but i'm not letting Beam go until he gives in. I'm being very childish right now but it's either this, seduction in front of his brothers or i jump him in his sleep."Forth, come on. Let go and go eat."

"Will you give me sex?"

"No. But i'm starting to think breaking your leg would be a good idea." He says annoyed but i know now that Beam can only make false threats. He might say he will break my leg again but most he will do is just hit my leg at half force or slap my chest and knock the air out of my lungs but i won't give up this time.

Simon just dissapeared into the dining room with Ray so nobody can see what i am about to do. "My sweet baby Beammie. Stop denying me. I know you have been missing me inside you." I whisper and stroke his side down to his thigh, making him shiver. I can hear his heartbeat starting to raise, the shuffling in his seat. This is the way to get my Beam. 

"F-forth. Sstop this, we...we need t-to go. They will see us."

"So? Let them see it, we've seen them right? Do you remember? I want to fuck you just like your brother fucked Simon. So are you giving Daddy what he wants Beammie?" I nip at his ear and trail feather like kisses on his neck.

"D-daddy Please..." Beam breathed out, his voice almost letting out a moan but he restrained it.

"Please what baby?"

"Please...Fu-Ray help!" Furayhelp? Is that some new position i don't know? I look at Beam confused but then i see his brother right in front of us, with the same anger around him like the first time Beam told him we were engaged. Even if he was only joking he was scary as hell but i still wanted to beat the hell out of him.

He walks closer and i thought he was going to punch me or throw me or something but instead he put his hand firm on my shoulder and dropped to sit on a knee. I looked at him with an uncomfortable epression.

"H-hi?"

"Nong Forth. You might be my brother-in-law but i don't want to see this kind of behaviour towards my little brother happening in front of me." He says glaring at me with dead cold eyes, his grip on my shoulder getting firmer, making me back away from Beam yet i cannot say a word. "Do i make myself clear?" 

"W-wait, B-but you and yo-Simon do it in fro-AISH!" I yelp as his uncomfortably firm hold turns into a painful bone crushing one. I try to move his hand of my shoulder but he just clamps down more, making my hands fall to the side and my body slump. "Am. I. Clear." He says trough gritted teeth. I know Beam won't break my bones but i'm not so sure about his brother.

"Y-yes sir." I say, scrunching up my face from the pain. The pain from my legs the past couple of days now just seem like getting punched by a baby compared to what he can do to me with just one hand. And i am by no means a weak man. 

He released my shoulder and i fall back against the couch with a thud. Ray smiles at me and has the audacity to ruffle my hair as he stands up like i am some small boy. He's only like...6 years older than me. I look over at Beam trying to breathe again and he just grinned mockingly at me before smiling at his brother.

"Thank you P'." Beam says and his brother let's out a chuckle.

"Always Xiao Bee." He says and kisses his Forehead. I want to feel jealous and say something but my conscience is telling me it's a better idea to stay quiet before i break another bone.

"Now are we going to eat or what? N'Forth, get over it. It was hardly a pinch. The food is getting cold." He says and walks over to the dining room again, Simon comes out of the dining room, probably to see what is taking so long but just as his head pokes out of the door, he is calmly being pushed back in by Ray.

"So. Are you still going to ask for sex Ai'Forth?" Beam asked me with a smirk.

"No."

"Good. Just wait one more day then it's all ok-"

"I'll just fuck you in your sleep."

"I'll make you sleep in the hallway."

"You wouldn't."

"That might be true, but i might ask my brother to throw you in the hallway."

"Fine. I'll stop. You win. Meannie." I cross my arms and pout. Beam chuckles and stands up. Reaching out his arm to help me get up. I take it and wobble for a second before having a good stance. Beam gives me my crutch - I only need to use one now, using two bothered me too much - and with his help we get to the dining room.

"Is your brother a cyborg or something, his hands are so though. And i'm an engineer saying that."

"I think being in the army and then owning/being a trainer for a company that required physical training and combat is a bit thougher than building stuff with your hands. But no i don't think he is a cyborg."

"How can you be sure."

"I don't think a cyborg comes out of my mother and than fucks a guy in front of you 28 years later."

"Do cyborgs even fuck?"

"Forth please we are about to eat food, let's stop talking about this before it goes too far."

"Tell that to your brother."

"Why?" He asks confused and i point towards his brother and Simon heavily making out on the kitchen island.

"I'm going to call Pha real quick."

"Why?"

"I think my brother has some of Pha's dad's dna." I chuckle to myself and shake my head but as i look at Beam he is almost dead serious as i see him get his phone and text something. I stop chuckling and stare at Beam.

"Are you seriously asking Pha?"

"No. I'm not stupid...I'm asking my mom."

"Beam stop. Don't. Let's just see and look how long it takes them to notice us and stop."

"They won't notice us and you know that." Beam deadpanned.

"I know but maybe we can watch them and it will get you in the mood." I nudge Beam with my elbow, but he suddenly winces and let's out a hiss.

"Beammie, what's wrong? Did i do something?"

"You, elbowed me right between my injured hips. You asshole." Oh yeah i forgot Beam is still injured as well. Beam's arm is already fully healed but i completely forgot about his ribs. He helps me with everything so i just thought he was healthy again.

"Sorry, Sorry. I forgot! You okay babe?" I worry and hold Beam. Rubbing circles on his hand to hopefully calm him down. After a few grunts and hisses, he stands up straight again, still holding his side.

"I'm okay. It just stung a bit that's all. I'm okay now, don't worry."

"P'!" Beam calls out and the two busy ones looks around to see Beam holding his side. Ray's eyes that were glazed with lust became clear and almost teary as he saw the pained face on Beam.

"Xiao Beam, what happened?"

"Bee you okay? Are your ribs hurting again?"

"Mhm." Beam nodded. "Can you get the pain medication for me please." Beam asks his brother sweetly and in just a second he runs out of the room to get Beam's meds whilst Simon is sitting me and Beam down at the dinner table.

A few minutes later our parents return, sober might i add. And just like that the fact that Beam's brother was having sex in the kitchen is forgotten, just like my chance of getting lucky tonight...

                                                         ~~*~~

A/N

Hi! So you might've noticed that there was no smut in this chapter...That's because i don't want injured people to have sex xd. Sorry to dissapoint/trick you. They will get a real smut chapter later however so don't worry. Also for those who thought their injuries were already healed, they haven't i just haven't mentioned it a lot. 

I hope you all had a great holiday and year transition and i wish you all the best for 2018 :3

In the meantime, this story has already reached 83K reads and every chapter till chapter 50 has more than 1K reads and for some reason i'm just happy about that. I also need to apologize for the chapter being so short. But i wanted the 'visiting family' part of the story to end with this chapter. Next chapter all the moons finally go back to campus and prepare for school on monday.

Thank you guys for your support and taking the time to read the story, Much love <3 - Ryan

Again sorry for tricking you guys. xd

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

196K 7K 31
After having quite the experience featuring a fight in an alleyway, twenty-three year old Kang Gem discovers a younger boy who goes by the name Jeon...
27.9K 3.2K 56
Jimin meets Luella and grows a strong attraction to her. The caveat is that Luella doesn't see herself as a commitment type of person and does not li...
153K 6.3K 44
maybe faking his death was the wrong decision to make. yet, he shouldn't have messed up with exactly jeon jeongguk © AmbroseAwTk // 2021 #2 on fanfic...
30.2K 777 20
(Y/n) is single mother to 6yrs old Delilah Marie Winchester. Whose father isnt present in her life. But one faithful Day as fate would have it...that...