The Adventures Of A Lost Girl

Bởi fromagalaxyfaraway

So I'm a huge Peter Pan fan, and I wanted to try writing X Reader shots. These are all 100% mine. I cannot w... Xem Thêm

Introduction
What it would be like dating Peter Pan
Tattoo
Evil
Need
Fear
True Love
Mornings
Wendy
Demons
Imagine Pan finding Real World objects and you helping him
Friends in Neverland
Friends In Neverland Part Two
Friends In Neverland Part Three
FIN: Finale
Panic Attacks TRIGGER POSSIBLY
Doubles
Happy Holidays
Thick
Period
Underworld
When He's Jealous
Control
Control (Alternate Version)
The Silent Singer
How He Shows His Love
Why Pan Loves You
Mother
"Mothering" The Boys
What if Lost Girls were on the island?
Saving Henry
Sneezing Fit
The 5 Senses Of Neverland
Meeting Hook When He First Came
Part Two: The Damn Pirate Came Back
Monster
Monster Part Two
Imagine Your Ex Boyfriend comes to Neverland.
Being the Queen Of Neverland
Being the Mother of Neverland
How Can You Love Me?
Going Back To Storybrooke
Firebird
Being The Most Powerful Dark One
Being The Most Powerful Dark One Part Two
Being The Most Powerful Dark One Part Three
Days Off With Pan
Your Legend
Happy Mother's Day!
Comebacks
"I can't come back. I won't."
Second Part
Down and Dirty
Good Enough
Dangerous Woman
Independant Woman
Happy Birthday!
Encountering Tink
Don't Wanna Think
One Year Later
Sick
Periods Part Two
Dirty Pick Up Lines with Peter:
SHIT, IM SO SORRY
I Won't
Case Closed
I'm a Motherf**king Woman
Neverlands Queen
#MeToo
I Love You
About The Boy
Weird
How It All Began...
LGBT Lost Boys
Happy Thanksgiving!
Mr. Loverboy
Pretend
Drunk
Drunk Part Two
The Elements: Water
The Elements: Fire
The Elements: Air
The Elements: Earth
What's My Name?
Hooks Missing Daughter (Happy 100th!)
S.L.U.T
You're Bisexual?
Show Her What You Got
Face Mask
Pride
You're My Favorite Nerd
Ghost Of You
Breaking Gender Roles: Nail Polish
Breaking Those Gender Roles: Crying
Breaking Gender Roles: Slut Shaming
Dark Days
Agent Of Shield
Parker and Pan
Birthday Special!
Vine References
If Wendy Wasn't A POS
If I Get My Way
IIGMW PT 2
Fear (REWRITE)
The Tree Incident
Healed
Little Prompts
When You're Angry
When You're Sick
Proposal
Sassy
LM5: The National Manthem
LM5: Woman Like Me
LM5: Joan Of Arc
LM5: Woman's World
Love A Girl Right
If you were on the show
Wasabi
If you were on the show PART TWO
If You Were On The Show Part 3
IYWOTS: the wedding
IYWOTS- Honeymoon
im your sign
Valentines Day
Headcannons
happy international womens day
I CAME OUT
Headcannons: Marvel Edition
im needy what can i say
sugery update
NSFW Headcannons
q+a
Mental Health Awareness Month.
why books matter.
female pan?
Nightmare
Hold On
Im 18!
Just Hold Me
impromptu Q+A?
Pan...Doesnt Know What To Do
Anxiety
Thanksgiving
holiday warnings
positive thoughts
happy holidays
Valentines Day
Gifs with Pan
#Blacklivesmatter
the end

Imagine You and Belle talking to Zelena about Hades

5.7K 115 33
Bởi fromagalaxyfaraway

Imagine being married to Peter, Peter and Rumple working out their differences (kinda, they're getting there). Belle and you being semi close. Then one day having to help Zelena with Hades.

(LETS JUST IGNORE THE UNDERWORLD EPISODES, EVERYTHING TURNED OUT FINE😂).

Your day was going fine. You had a day to yourself, The Lost Boys were in school, Peter was at the shop with Rumple, along with Bella. You wanted a nice peaceful day with Henry, him and you became close over the years. You always traveling between here and Neverland along with Peter. Peter decided to still be a little shit but he wasn't an asshole.

You and him moved to Storybrooke after some of The Lost Boys said they wanted to eat at Granny's more often and actually liked Storybrooke, so you and him decided to move the family to the real world. But you guys still stay young because of a spell you two worked out.

Henry and you were hanging out at Snow's, that's when it all went to hell.

You were playing video games with him while Hook and Emma cooked dinner, it was the closest to a white picket fence story this family was going to get. Your phone went off on the counter.

"Hey Emma could you get that for me? I'm about to kick Henry's butt."

"Got it," Emma picked up your phone and answered, you weren't expecting there to be a problem.

"Zelena?"

"Shit." You said and Henry paused the game. Both of you stood up and you looked at Emma with your classic "what the fuck" face.

She shrugged and handed the phone over to you, "she said she'll only talk to you."

You took the phone, "what?" You snapped, hey, she was a bitch.

"911, I need your help, bring Belle to my house, alone." She hung up and you groaned while angrily hitting the off button on your phone.

"Well?" Hook asked as you grabbed your coat off of the coat rack.

"She wants me to help her with something and bring Bella, and she said 911 so I'm assuming it's an emergency."

"And you're going?" Emma asked.

"I doubt if it wasn't an emergency she wouldn't have turned to me. Henry I'm sorry, I will hang out with you sometime soon." You promised, he smiled.

"Don't worry Y/N, you're right if Zelena is coming to you for help she really needs it." You smiled and walked out, on your way to Rumple's shop to find Belle.

*****************************************************************

You opened the shop door, causing it to ring. Your husband, Peter looked over from where he was standing with Rumple and Belle. He walked over with a smile and kissed your cheek.

"What're you doing here?" He inquired, you smiled nervously.

"I'm here for Belle." You looked at her nervously.

"What?" She asked, walking from behind the counter.

"Zelena, she wants us to help her...?" You didn't mask your irritation.

"Why?" Peter asked, he furrowed his eyebrows and held your waist tighter.

"I don't know, she called me and told me it's a 911, and she needed Belle and I."

"Well let's go." She grabbed her coat off the hook and joined you after you stepped away from Peter.

"Wait you actually are going?" Rumple asked.

"What choice do we have? If she's actually desperate enough to come to us then that means she really needs it." Belle explained and you nodded.

"Well we're going with you." Peter said.

"Absolutely not," you snapped, "she said alone, and I really don't want to piss off a wicked witch."

Both of them stepped back and you looked at Belle, "shall we go deal with a psychotic witch?"

"Yes we shall."

*****************************************************************

You both walked into the house, you making sure to slam the door.

"Zelena!" Belle shouted, you stood in the corridor.

Zelena came rushing into the room with a frazzled face, when she took in you and Belle's worried face, "well why do you two look so worried?"

"What do you mean 'why are you worried?'?" You snapped, you clenched and unclenched your fist.

"I'm sorry?"

"You fucking call me saying '911' and then you ask why we look worried?" You shouted, you so didn't need this today.

"Right, I need your help." She crossed her arms and gave a smile, like a smile could fix anything let alone get you two to help her.

"And why should we help you?" Belle asked.

"Why shouldn't you?"

"What is wrong with you?" You finally had enough, she seriously thinks that it's okay to ask you two for help?

"What?"

"I think what Y/N means is-" Belle started but you cut her off.

"I know what I mean, you think you can ask us for help after everything you've done, you erased my memories of Storybrooke, you've threatened us countless times. Why the hell should we help you?"

"If I recall you got those memories back." She hissed back at you.

"Because of something Pan did, not something you did, you little bi-"

"Y/N!" Belle said.

"Belle it's alright." Zelena dismissively waved her hand, "but Y/N one thing?"

"What?"

"See the good in helping me, I'm out of Storybrooke if I can get close to him."

You rolled your eyes and sighed deeply, "fine."

She squealed, actually squealed. "Yay! Okay so how did you two wrangle in the beasts behind the men?"

Belle and you looked at each other, "excuse me?" You both said.

"Well you managed to make the two darkest men fall for something other than their magic and themselves."

You inhaled deeply through your nose and put your mouth, "we showed them something they hadn't seen before."

"What?"

"Someone that cares about them." Belle finished off your thought.

"What else?"

"You can do what I did." You said looking through your lashes.

"Which is?"

"Annoying him to the point of having no one else to talk to. So he talked to me, I was his only friend."

"I guess I can do that,"

"Oh and also where a sexy dress on the first date." You shrugged, "works everytime."

"Ew," Belle said, you playfully glared at her.

"You know what I just realized?" Zelena giggled.

"What?" Both Belle and you asked.

"That technically, technically, Y/N is your mother-in-law." She said while pointing at Belle.

"Huh," you said while looking distant, you hadn't realized it and apparently neither did Belle.

After about ten seconds Zelena said, "so Y/N want to share a bottle of red wine? and Belle would you like a glass of sparkling water? We could have evil girls night."

"Sure," Belle shrugged, "only if Y/N is allowed to run a poison detection spell."

"Fine."

*****************************************************************

"Once Pan got stuck in a tree." You said giggling while sipping a glass of wine, after two hours of constant relationship questions, you all decided to just share funny stories. Zelena did apologize for erasing your memories and asked for a second chance, since you gave Rumple one you decided to give her one too.

Sparkling water almost spewed out of Belle's nose, "wait seriously?" She was about to say more when a fit of giggles interrupted her again.

You nodded, "I was walking in Neverland and I saw him flying, he saw me and waved, but he didn't see the tree. He rammed straight into the branches, I almost pissed myself." You started laughing again, you imagined his face which was all flustered and pouty.

This time it was Zelena laughing hysterically, "the great bad Peter Pan getting distracted by a girl! Ah, the image is just too good."

"And I was already his wife, so it's not like he was trying to impress me."

"I'm sure no guy would try to woo someone by getting hurt." Belle said while sipping the sparkling water.

"Well I love when guys are all awkward, so if anything it made me love him more." You sighed dreamingly, you really love Peter.

You looked at the time and saw it was eight, which means Belle and you better get back to your husbands, they're probably still worrying.

"I better get going." You said while standing up, "you too Belle, they're probably worried about where we are." You took care of your glasses and grabbed your coat.

"Most likely," she said and put hers in the sink, next to yours. You handed her her coat and she slipped it on.

Zelena stood up with a smile and walked you two to the door, once you were there, you turned to say goodbye but saw there were tears in her eyes.

"What is it?" You asked concerned.

She waved her hand, "it's nothing, it's just the first time I feel like I've had actual friends."

"Zelena," Belle smiled and hugged her, you eventually gave in and hugged the both of them.

Once you pulled away, you both walked out the door with a newfound appreciation for Zelena, she really was trying to change.

*****************************************************************

After you dropped Belle off, you walked to Pan and yours apartment, you sighed knowing the worries of your dear husband, (note the sarcastic tone). It was 8:30 now, he was probably planning an angry mob to come and get you.

You opened the door and saw him talking to Emma, they both looked over at you when you shut the door. Emma smiled and looked at Pan as if to say "see?"

"Oh thank god," he sighed and nearly ran over to you, he enveloped you into his arms and you smelled his cologne, he liked the one that smelled like the forest, figures.

He pulled away and pressed a light kiss to your mouth, he then looked at you ace, most likely looking for injuries.

"I'll let you two talk," Emma said while giving you a knowing look and then walking out, you heard the door shut and you two fell into silence.

"What happened? I was so worried," he sighed, his eyes looking sad.

"I didn't know you were a worrier, but nothing bad happened, in fact she was sweet."

"Sweet? She's wicked and not the good kind." He gave you a look as if you were both stupid and crazy.

"She asked Belle and I for dating advice, she's going to try with Hades." You shrugged.

"Why did she need you two?" He quirked his head like a puppy.

You giggled, "she was asking us who we wrangled in our evil beasts." You laughed again and walked away from him towards your bedroom.

You continued, "but I think I wrangled you in too good, I think you're losing your evil touch."

He turned, his green eyes were darker, "believe me I'm still evil, love."

"You sure?"

"Oh I'm sure I'm thinking something pretty evil right now," as if to make his point any clearer he winked, without you helping it you blushed.

"Slow the fuck down, hory teenage immortal." You murmured the last part but he still heard it. He walked over and pulled you into a hug.

"I love you." He murmured into your hair.

"And I love you," you ended your statement with a sweet kiss. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

150K 3K 37
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙖 (𝑛.) 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 Little warning, I wrote this when I was like 13 so it's incredibly cringe and def...
392K 9.1K 26
Fred Weasley x reader Book 1 {UNDER EDITING} WARNINGS: ●CUSSING ●GRINGEY WRITING ●ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ●NO SMUT
190K 2.4K 42
"Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the people closet to us" - Peter Pan
248K 8.1K 31
"If I'm Going Down, You're Coming With Me." What's up! I'm Jo. I am a normal girl who lives a normal life. A boring life, yes, but a normal life...