𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸...

بواسطة MoonyRemmy

The smirk, the eye roll, the eyebrow raise- exactly a copy of her father. Venus Snape. The daughter of The e... المزيد

She is back
Cast
The meeting
Wolfsbane
Detention
First day of School
None of your business
Another detention
Annoyed with everyone
The Three Broomsticks
It's not a goodbye
No fucking way...
Party
Black dog
I am okay
Dance
"Darling"
Hogsmeade
Finally
Last lesson
The Yule Ball
In each other's arms
My past
Christmas
Part of his past
*Our morning*
Cigarettes
Bottles of wine
December 31
*Having some fun*
Miss Lewis
Old friends
Sounds perfect
The secret is out
I missed you
Abby
Feelings for you
Mi amore
Different emotions
Not my day
*February 14*
Party and pickles
Future plans
Birthday
Quidditch
Fever
Hospital wing
Nothing can change my love towards you
The werewolf
I am yours
Everything is wrong
Pouring rain
I promise you
*The rest of our lives*
*You'll get your revenge*
Professors. Us .Together
Marauders map and our song
Undeserved detention
Talk about kids
You changed everything
Dinner at Theo's house
Until I found you
Diary
Press conference
The game
Theo is back
Letter from Albus
Talk with Sirius
Tonks
The party in the living room
Confusion and sadness
Long-awaited talk
It seemed to get better
The night
A traitor
Sirius knows
*Drinking tea with Harry*
Just like Hogwarts
Who is my mother?
*Eyes only for you*
Everyone knows
It got out of hand
Leaving for Hogwarts
Worry
Moony's mate
You are crazy
Dilemmas
Lily Potter
In my own misery
Graveyard
*I got a mission*
My little dream
Hospital
Perfect
Christmas morning
I ruined Christmas, again
She is gone
Chaos in the house
Hospitals
Accepting my fate
Psychologist
Guests
*We are...related?*
Secrets
Announcement
Date
Engagement
Celebrations
Remembered old days
*Dream*
Mr and Mrs Lupin
*Wedding night*
Honeymoon and....
Trust between us
Life has to go on
Secrets
One day
Near the end
THE END
THANK YOU!

12 Grimmauld Place

652 24 63
بواسطة MoonyRemmy

"I am sure it would be the best decision" Albus said

"I don't even know this place, I don't know the people" I groaned.

A week later, I had finally gotten in touch with Albus. He had told me to come to come to Hogwarts to tell me about the order and what was about to happen.

"I understand, but this is for the best. It is for your own safety"

"When do I have to move there?"

"Tomorrow. There is another order meeting today, you will come there with Severus. He should be here any moment now. He helps you to move to the Grimmauld Place"

I sighed and nodded. As on cue there was knocking on the door. It opened and revealed dad. I stood up and walked over to him, hugging him.

We hadn't seen each other for a very long time now.

"We should get going" he said

"Goodbye" I said

We apparated over to my apartment and made dad a cup of coffee.

"I do not like that you decided to join the order"

"Dad" I sighed "You are all there. I just can't-"

"I can't lose you, Venus. As a father, it pains me that you chose to fight-"

"Don't start with the guilt trip, please"

He sighed and looked as I packed my things.

"You are not going to talk me out of this"

"You should go with Theodore to another cou-"

"No. I am not going with Theo. I am staying here, going to fight in this fucking war"

"Why must you be so stubborn?"

"It's not being stubborn. Voldemort is back, everyone's life is at risk. You have no other choice than accept that I am going to meet with the Order"

He didn't say anything.

"Is your- is your mark completely back?" I asked after a while

"Yes" he said quietly and pulled up his sleeve. I grimaced and looked up to him

"Are you just going to ignore the calls?"

"Yes" he said. I didn't know that he was lying.

"Be safe, yeah? I can't lose you either" I whispered. Dad nodded.

"We should go soon" he said to change the subject. I nodded and walked to my bedroom to change the clothes.

When we finally apparated on the street where the house was supposed to be, I was even more confused.

"Where's the fucking house" I asked

Dad rolled his eyes and gave me a piece of paper. I took it, looked at it and then at him.

"Really not in the mood to play some mind games or hide and seek with a house"

He sighed, frustrated.

"Silently, in your mind, read or think about what's written in the paper"

"You think I am dumb?"

"Yes"

"Thanks"

"Close your eyes, we are already late"

I closed my eyes and thought about the three words on the paper.

"Open your eyes"

I opened them and my eyes widened as I saw a house in front of us what wasn't there before.

"Okay, that's cool. I thought you would make some stupid joke" i said and followed him

"Do I look like I make some jokes?"

"Yes"

He knocked on the door in a specific rhythm and after a moment the door opened.

"Ayo" I said, surprised what I was seeing "that's Black"

"Well hello to you too" he smirked. He reached his hand out for me but dad pushed past him what made him lower his hand.

When dad was out of the sight I looked back at Black.

"Hello, Venus"

"How do you know me?" I shook his hand

"We have met before" he smirked

"Wh-"

"Sirius, come here" I heard a woman yelling. Sirius motioned for me to go first. I looked at him with narrowed eyes and stepped into the house.

"Be quiet, my mother isn't the friendliest, and look out- there's umbr-" before he could finish his sentence, I stumbled into something, but thankfully didn't fall.

I cleared my throat and continued walking like nothing happened.

"This door?" I asked Sirius. He nodded proudly and opened it for me. There was at least twenty people around the table who all turned to look at me.

I just hold my focus on Albus. I smiled awkwardly and straightened my posture.

"Apologies for being late, couldn't find the house at first" Sirius let out a booming laugh and few other chuckles were heard as well.

"It is quite alright, miss Snape" Albus smiled at me. There were gasps as they heard mu last name "please, take a seat next to Severus"

I hold my head down and walked over to dad.

Albus introduced me, it was really fucking awkward. Not for others, but for me.

The meeting started and they introduced me what had been happening and what was going to happen, the missions and everything else.

The door randomly burst open and in that moment millions of thoughts went through my mind.

My heart started to beat so fast in my chest.

It was Remus. After a year of not seeing him I couldn't believe I still felt the same way. His hair was wet and messy like he had just gotten out of the shower. He had gained weight, but not much. He had a beard.

I didn't remember he looked that good. I didn't even realize what exactly was I feeling.

"So sorry for being late, it's really stormy out there" he said and ran his hand through his hair. He didn't even look at my way. He took a seat next to a girl with pink hair. They smiled at each other.

Oh how I missed his voice.

Albus smiled at me, but I didn't see it.

I simply couldn't look away. I felt like I couldn't breath. All I wanted was to get out of the house or just make out with him right there and then.

I swallowed hard and tried to calm my breathing, but as his eyes wandered around I couldn't help myself.  I felt dad taking my hand in his under the table.

And then, his eyes looked directly into my eyes.

———————————
Ahhhh I want to write and upload all the time, but at the same time I don't want to give u too much at once hahahaha
But I am sooooo excited to write what's going to happen

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

365 13 4
Flora Etrielle, a 20-year-old homeschooled witch is taken to Hogwarts after her parents are brutally murdered by Death Eaters. Voldemort is on the hu...
62.8K 1.9K 30
Cold hearted Slytherin inexplicably agrees to a bet that will get the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher kicked out of school. The matter see...
366K 9.1K 118
Aria Snape is formidable in the worst of senses, demanding respect from all who meet her and making those who hate her suffer. With a grumpy profess...
310K 8.8K 30
You're the new Potions assistant at Hogwarts, learning the ropes so that you can eventually take over the position from Severus Snape. But you aren't...