Moving On *Completed*

Von denice35

Highest Ranking: Ranked #1 Nathain 1/7/20 Ranked #1 Gabriel 1/7/20 Ranked #1 Kota 8/15/19 Ranked #1 theacadem... Mehr

Chapter 1-Party Idea
Chapter 2- Lost In Thought
Chapter 3-In Need of Some Rest
Chapter 4-Old Dog, Same Tricks
Chapter 5-First Impressions
Chapter 6- Let's Get Down to Business
Chatper 7-Memories
Chapter 8-Can it get any worse?
Chapter 9- Dr., Change In Plans
Chapter 10-Family Meeting
Chapter 11-Meeting of the Minds
Chapter 12-Nervous
Chapter 13- Who's Who?
Chapter 14-Family Meeting
Chapter 15-Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16-Walk and Talk
Chapter 17-What Do You Recommend
Chapter 18-Missing You
Chapter 19-Early Morning
Chapter 20-Inside Luke's Head
Chapter 21-Busy Day
Chapter 22- Let's Eat
Chapter 23- Birthday Idea
Chapter 24-Decision TIme
Chapter 25-I Got The Job
Chapter 26-Mi Casa Es Tu Casa
Chapter 27-Never Have I Ever
Chapter 28-Whats the Plan
Chapter 29-Hunter and Prey
Chapter 30-Nightmare
Chapter 31-Let's Dance
Chapter 32-Dance Partners
Chapter 33-Plans for the Day
Chapter 34-Breakfast With The Guys
Chapter 35-What Just Happened?
Chapter 37-Will They Accept Me?
Chapter 38- I Need A Nap
Chapter 39-Trust and Try
Chapter 40-Dinner Time
Chapter 41-Relax Alec
Chapter 42-Relaxing Night
Chapter 43-Gabe's Dream
Chapter 44-Morning Meeting
Chapter 45-Long Week
Chapter 46-Running Late
Chapter 47-Who Do You Think You Are
Chapter 48- Can You Explain What Just Happened
Chapter 49-Brotherly Love and Support
Chapter 50-Dance Off
Chapter 51-Introductions
Chapter 52-Update
Chapter 53-Stalking and Missing You
Chapter 54- Night Of Dancing
Chapter 55-Mr. & Mrs. X
Chapter 56-How Dare They
Chapter 57-Tell Me How you Feel
Chapter 58-Dr. Roberts
Chapter 59-Am I Worthless?
Chapter 60-Just Tell Them
Chapter 61-We Have a Leak?
Chapter 62-Behind The Scene
Chapter 63-I See You
Chapter 64-Coming Back
Chapter 65-Feelings
Chapter 66-Looking Good
Chapter 67-Stepping Foward
Chapter 68-Beautiful Flame
Chapter 69-I Am Ready
Chapter 70-Greek Reception
Chapter 71-Gods, Goddesses, and Warriors
Chapter 72-Road Trip
Chapter 73-Chicken, Waffles, and Reassurance
Chapter 74-V.Morgan
Chapter 75- Southern Home
Chapter 76-Sunday Night Football
Chapter 77-Scream
Chapter 78-What The???
Chapter 79-What the F##k? BABY GIRL!
Chapter 80-You Don't Know Do You?
Chapter 81-Assimilation
Chapter 82-Phone Calls
Chapter 83-Caged Bird
Chapter 84-Going Down (Part 1)
Chapter 85-Going Down (Part 2)
Chapter 86-Fighting Angles
Chapter 87-Awaken
Chapter 88-One Step Forward...
Chapter 89-...Two Steps Back
Chapter 90-Leaving Us
Chapter 91-Rise Up
Chapter 92-Back In Town
Chapter 93- Accountability
Chapter 94- Luke's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 95-Luke's Birthday Part II
Chapter 96-Competition
Chapter 97- Special Delivery
Chapter 98-No Show
Chapter 99-What's in the package?
Chapter 100- Mad Annie
Chapter 101- Worried About Her
Chapter 102- Hear Me Out
Chapter 103-Lady In Red
Chapter 104-New Me
Chapter 105- Friends
Chapter 106-Moving On
Epilogue
Author Thank You

Chapter 36- Emily's Dark Side

2.7K 152 24
Von denice35

Dr. Roberts' Pov

I saw Alec come out of Emily's room with Emily following him. Alec thinks I don't know about him, but I do. His Mother was Japanese and his father was African American. He has shoulder length black hair and dark brown eyes. 

People underestimate him because he is neither tall or big. However, I heard about him bringing people as big as Silas and Raven down in one blow. Emily warned me about him by saying "Don't let the smooth taste fool you. He may be short and small, but my brother from another mother can handle himself." 

From the look in his eyes, he is ready to take out anyone who he thinks is a threat to Emily. I have seen that look and he was in protective mode. I looked around and tried to figure out what happened. North jumped up and walked toward Emily. Alec stepped in front of her and North looked at him as if he could throw him out of his way. Alec just raised an eyebrow at him challenging him to do just that. Emily held up her hand towards North "North. Save what you are going to say until after you hear everything. Luke, will you call your uncle and ask for to go orders for whatever every one wants to eat. Alec will have a Grilled Shrimp Wrap with fries and I will have a BLT on Texas Toast and fries. Alec and I will go pick it up. Trust me we all need the break."

"Sure, Sugar, let me call it in and Nathan and I will go get it."

Alec turned back to Emily with an eyebrow raised "Really, he calls you Sugar?"

"I like the nickname. It makes me believe I am a sweet person at times" she replied back.

"That's alright Luke. We will go get it. No problem." Emily smiled.

I took her hand and sat her next to me on the couch. Alex on her other side glaring at everyone else. Luke walked back in and told her "Uncle will have it ready in an hour and he will throw in some drinks and shakes. It's a big order so we will have enough for lunch and dinner for everyone."

She nodded "Thanks Sweetie."

I knew she was masking her emotions and pulling away from me. It reminded me of when I found her. I can't go through that again. I decided to start the ball rolling. "Emily, what's going on? You have that particular look, and the rest may not know that look, but I do. You do know that nothing you can say will make me not make me think any less of you?"

"Yeah, I know. I just need to figure out where to start."

"How about starting by telling all of us how you really meet Damien and go from there."

Emily Pov

I looked at Alec. He nodded as he returned my look back to me. He grabbed my right hand placed his left hand on top of mine and saying "Soon-jikan wa anata no tame ni, karera no tame ni shinjitsu o tsutaeru tame ni. Karera wa anata o hōki suru baai EVN, watashi wa itsumo koko ni narimasu. Herupu ga hitsuyōna baai wa, watashi wa koko ni imasu." (It's time to tell the whole truth for you and for them. Even if they abandon you, I will always be here. If you need help, I am here.)

I just nodded. He knew me so well. He turned around to face everyone, "No one say anything until she is done. This is going to be extremely hard and painful for her. If you upset her in ANY way, I will remove you myself."

"We will all listen without any judgment. Nor will we interrupt her." Phil replied quietly. Looking at the Blackbourne team he said firmly "Isn't that correct gentlemen."

"I am willing and I will obey" they all promptly replied.

Taking a deep breath and squeezing Alec's hand I closed my eyes. I can see it in my mind and all of a sudden I am there.

"I met Damien on-line. I thought I was talking to a teenage boy and I just wanted some attention. I felt like mom and dad were so busy with the Academy and helping everyone there. At the time, I felt like I was their dirty little secret."

"I couldn't tell anyone about them, could not call or visit them at work and they were hardly home. He always listened and said what I wanted to hear. I never told him about the Academy though. Before I knew it I was talking to him on line all the time for several weeks."

"On my 14th birthday, he said he had a gift for me and asked if I could meet him at the ice cream shop by my house. When I got there, I heard my name being called. When I turned, there was a man standing there. Next thing I knew, I was grabbed by my upper arm and was pulled towards a car. I tried to yank myself free, but was pushed into the back seat of a limousine and the man who grabbed me, and the man who was standing outside both got in the back seat with me. I tried reaching over to open the door or to let the wi Dow down, but the child lock was on and I could not get out. The man who was standing across from me said 'It's finally nice to meet you in person Emily. I can't wait to have you working for me. I have to make a stop, then I will give you your birthday gift.'"

"I asked him if he was Damien and he said yes. I asked him why he was doing this and he said because I was special and he wanted people to see how special I was."

"After a long and frightening car ride, we pulled up in front of a private plane. He forced me to take a pill that put me to sleep as soon as we boarded the plane. I am not sure how long I slept and when I woke up, we were pulling in front of a clubhouse. The driver opened the door and one of the guys in the back got out. Then Damien turned to me and said 'After you.'"

"I got out followed by Damien and the last body guard. The driver got back to the limo and drove off towards a garage. I was standing next to Damien outside the clubhouse with two of his enforcers behind us. He was arguing with these two men about not bringing him the right amount of money back for the drugs he gave them. He told them he was tired of this shit and he had warned them last time this happened. He pulled out his gun and shot them both right between the eyes in front of me."

"I screamed as their blood sprayed on me. He turned and looked at me and I covered my month instantly. He told me he will give me something to scream about since I was so loud and drawing attention to us."

"His enforcers grabbed me and pulled me into the clubhouse and down the stairs. I begged and pleaded for them to stop and that I would not say anything. They took me to a room and laid me on the bed and held down my arms and legs. I screamed, begged and pleaded with them but it was to no avail."

"Damien came in with a syringe saying this will loosen me up for them and since I liked to scream, they would make me scream all night long until I could scream no more. He injected me with whatever was in the syringe. I could not make my body move. My mind was screaming for me to fight, but I couldn't get my body to respond. It was terrifying. I can still feel their hands holding me down as they took off my clothes and that wicked look in Damien's eyes when he realized I was a virgin."

"He told me I was a siren and living up to my name as a highly attractive and sexually intriguing individual, and he just had to answer my call. First, he made me go down on him, then he fucked me in my ass and as he so eloquently said it, saved the best for last and took my virginity while he made his enforcers watch the entire time. When he saw them rubbing themselves, he got up and made his two enforcers have sex with me at the same time while he watched. After that, I passed out."

Alex raised his hand slowly and wiped my tears, telling me I was doing great and I am safe. I smiled and continued.

"I woke up the next morning bloody, bruised, scarred and alone. Damien came in with another female soon after I woke up. He had the girl bring me some clothes and show me around the club house and give me the rules while he handled some business."

"She said including herself there were four other girls who lived with her and I should consider myself fortunate that I was here and not somewhere else. I asked her what he did and she just looked at me like I had two heads."

"She told me Damien provided special and specific services to high ranking people in his club. She told me I would be working in his club house. We served the patrons and performed for them. If a client wanted us to service them, we did. No questions asked and if I forgot or refused, they would beat me until I remembered."

"Damien would tell me what position I had in the club, but she was the "HBIC" meaning Head Bitch In Charge. As she showed me to my room, she advised me she knew Damien was with me last night and not with her, but don't get used to it because he was hers. Go figure, she wanted him. Hell, she could have him as I wanted no part of him. As I walked in my room, I knew right then I would do whatever it took to get out of here."

"Later that night, Damien came back with Alec. He introduced us and said he was one of his personal warrior/assassins. He was a gift from his partners in Japan and since I was his gift to himself, he wanted to keep his prized gifts together."

"He said I was going to be very useful to him and he wanted to make sure I did not leave or cause problems. Alec would be watching over me while I was there. If I had any problems, I was to let Alec or himself know. He told me it would be a shame if I tried something and my only two friends died suddenly in a car accident."

"He said I would be headlining the entertainment by dancing and singing. If anyone wanted a private dance I could give them that and if they wanted more, they would have to talk to Alec. I was off that night, but would be working the next night. After I proved myself to him, he would have me do other things. Right now, I needed to prove my worth. He told me to pick some songs to perform and to pick my theme song. He knew how good I was at it and that was one of the reasons he wanted me."

"I could not have access to a computer, but could use Alec's iPod for music. When he handed it to me, it was an original iPod classic set up for music only. Damien said he would be back that tonight for me and then he left. After talking to Alec for an hour, we decided to go downstairs to see what type of club it was so I could figure out what I needed to do and what it looked like. As we walked down the stairs, I saw it was a modern club and it had a c-shape bar with color frosted glass panels with bar stools. There were tables for four and then a T-shaped stage. On the long back stage, they had women dancing and then on the long stage, there was a woman trying to dance down the aisle."

"The women in the club gave me the evil eye and the men were giving me the let's fuck look. After looking around for 15 minutes we were ready to go so we went back upstairs to talk. After talking to him I realized he was in the same boat as me."

"He said I reminded him of his little sister and he would not harm me and try to keep me away from harm as much as possible. We came up with a plan. We would try to figure out as much as we could about him and play our roles. When we got out, we would take him down."

"To make sure I stood out and could get closer to him, I decided my songs would be Fever by Peggy Lee, Impossible by Christina Aguilera, Dark Horse by Katy Perry, Gorilla by Bruno Mars, Booty Wurk by T-Pain, Dip it Low by Christina Milian with Fabolous, If by Janet Jackson, Na Na by Trey Songz, and my theme song was Commander by Kelly Rowland. I would persuade him to let me sing and dance to Would You Mind and Any Time, Any Place by Janet Jackson as well as Express and Show Me How You Burlesque by Christina Aguilera. I figured if he wanted to sell sex, I better fake it until I make it. That night when Damien came back, Alec left. I gave Damien my songs and convinced him of my performances."

"Every night for the next 6 months, I took my beatings, did not fight him when I was raped by him or anyone else. I sang, dance, gave lap dances, schmoozed and pillowed talked who ever I had to, so I could get information about him and his business while staying in his good graces."

"After I proved my worth, for almost 2 years, I would give Damien suggestions to any problems he may have, go to his meetings as an interpreter when he had meetings with his partners from Tokyo or Paris . As time grew on, he became more fascinated with me and said I was his best asset. I kept a record of everything and I would give it to Alec when Damien came to my room and he would type it up with what he had. I knew the best way to protect myself was to be valuable to him."

Dr. Roberts' Pov

As I listened to Emily tell her story, my heart broke for her. To know she felt lonely and like a dirty secret made me angry at her parents. I did not know that was going on and she should not have felt that way. As she told me what happened when she meet Damien and after that, I wanted to wipe him off the face of the earth. I got angry then and I was angry again. Emily leaned over and gave me a hug. I realized she was shaking and crying and I could only hold her. She just cried on me and told him she was sorry she let had me down. 

"Emily, you did not let me down. You did want you had to do and I don't think any less of you. Nobody would. You were an innocent 14 year old girl."

"Emily, you need a break and they need to think about what you said so far. Let's go get lunch and then you can continue after lunch." said Alec. 

"Go get lunch with Alec Honey. I will tell them what happened when I found you and we can eat when you get back. After we eat, the boys can ask you any questions and we can go from there Ok?"

Emily just nodded shakily. Alec took her hands and put his arms around her shoulder. She got up and he led her along the hallway and down the steps.

I took in a deep breath and put my head back on the couch. I looked up at the ceiling "I remember when her grandmother tried to call her. She was frantic and worried out of her mind when she couldn't reach her little girl on her birthday. I tried calling her and her cell went straight to voice mail. I called her parents and they asked me to look into it. We followed every lead and I even got the Toma team to help out. When we got the tip that she was seen working in the club, I was elated. It had been almost 3 years. She was taken on her 14th birthday and was then 16, almost 17 years old."

"I was so excited and shocked when I saw her. She was on the stage singing Caged Bird by Alicia Keys. She was singing that song so powerfully and I could feel her pain. When she was done, she came up to me with Alec following her. She looked at me and acted like Axel and I paid for a lap dance for Corey in a private room. She grabbed Corey's hand and pulled him into a room with us following her."

"When we entered the room she turned and locked the door. She gave me the biggest hug and said she was glad I came. She told me she knew I would come for her and she was just waiting on me. She introduced us to Alec and told us he was taken as well. Then he gave me a flash stick with all that animal's bank information, who he networked with, names and ages of the boys and girls he had sold. It held all the information they had on him and what had happened to her since she was taken. He said she made him keep it hidden on him for when I would come."

"He thought she was crazy but did it for her. They told us he was getting a new shipment of "drugs" tomorrow evening and all the information I needed to get him arrested was on the drive. We arrested them running away together the next night after he signed for his shipment."

"After the FBI made the bust, I sent everyone home and I stayed out there with her and Alec until the trial was done. It took a year to get to trial and three months to go through the trial. The things she went through and endured made my stomach turn. When they found him guilty and took him away, that asshole told her he wouldn't be in for long and he was coming back for her. She was his and no matter where she went, he would find her so they could be together."

I open my eyes and looked at the guys sitting across from me. The same way I feel is reflected in all their eyes and in their body language.

"Vent, calm down, come up with a plan and do whatever you need to do. I am going to go in the guest room to make a phone call. I was not able to stop him the first time, but I not allow him to hurt her again. I don't care what we have to do, but we will stop him. Failure is not an option here gentlemen."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.3K 2.3K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...
269K 17K 47
I'm not a normal girl. I've known this since I was five years old and got my first gift. I have no idea where it came from, who I am, but it's someth...
21.3K 1.7K 30
When the world changes overnight, and Sang finds herself separated from the nine boys she loves, how can she survive until they are all reunited? I'...
Runaways Von Ren

Fanfiction

67.1K 4.5K 27
This is an Academy Fan-fiction. So, if you haven't read the books then you probably won't get this at all. The characters are all CL Stone's and the...