Moving On *Completed*

By denice35

Highest Ranking: Ranked #1 Nathain 1/7/20 Ranked #1 Gabriel 1/7/20 Ranked #1 Kota 8/15/19 Ranked #1 theacadem... More

Chapter 1-Party Idea
Chapter 2- Lost In Thought
Chapter 3-In Need of Some Rest
Chapter 4-Old Dog, Same Tricks
Chapter 5-First Impressions
Chapter 6- Let's Get Down to Business
Chatper 7-Memories
Chapter 8-Can it get any worse?
Chapter 9- Dr., Change In Plans
Chapter 10-Family Meeting
Chapter 11-Meeting of the Minds
Chapter 12-Nervous
Chapter 13- Who's Who?
Chapter 14-Family Meeting
Chapter 15-Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16-Walk and Talk
Chapter 17-What Do You Recommend
Chapter 18-Missing You
Chapter 19-Early Morning
Chapter 20-Inside Luke's Head
Chapter 21-Busy Day
Chapter 22- Let's Eat
Chapter 23- Birthday Idea
Chapter 24-Decision TIme
Chapter 25-I Got The Job
Chapter 26-Mi Casa Es Tu Casa
Chapter 27-Never Have I Ever
Chapter 28-Whats the Plan
Chapter 29-Hunter and Prey
Chapter 31-Let's Dance
Chapter 32-Dance Partners
Chapter 33-Plans for the Day
Chapter 34-Breakfast With The Guys
Chapter 35-What Just Happened?
Chapter 36- Emily's Dark Side
Chapter 37-Will They Accept Me?
Chapter 38- I Need A Nap
Chapter 39-Trust and Try
Chapter 40-Dinner Time
Chapter 41-Relax Alec
Chapter 42-Relaxing Night
Chapter 43-Gabe's Dream
Chapter 44-Morning Meeting
Chapter 45-Long Week
Chapter 46-Running Late
Chapter 47-Who Do You Think You Are
Chapter 48- Can You Explain What Just Happened
Chapter 49-Brotherly Love and Support
Chapter 50-Dance Off
Chapter 51-Introductions
Chapter 52-Update
Chapter 53-Stalking and Missing You
Chapter 54- Night Of Dancing
Chapter 55-Mr. & Mrs. X
Chapter 56-How Dare They
Chapter 57-Tell Me How you Feel
Chapter 58-Dr. Roberts
Chapter 59-Am I Worthless?
Chapter 60-Just Tell Them
Chapter 61-We Have a Leak?
Chapter 62-Behind The Scene
Chapter 63-I See You
Chapter 64-Coming Back
Chapter 65-Feelings
Chapter 66-Looking Good
Chapter 67-Stepping Foward
Chapter 68-Beautiful Flame
Chapter 69-I Am Ready
Chapter 70-Greek Reception
Chapter 71-Gods, Goddesses, and Warriors
Chapter 72-Road Trip
Chapter 73-Chicken, Waffles, and Reassurance
Chapter 74-V.Morgan
Chapter 75- Southern Home
Chapter 76-Sunday Night Football
Chapter 77-Scream
Chapter 78-What The???
Chapter 79-What the F##k? BABY GIRL!
Chapter 80-You Don't Know Do You?
Chapter 81-Assimilation
Chapter 82-Phone Calls
Chapter 83-Caged Bird
Chapter 84-Going Down (Part 1)
Chapter 85-Going Down (Part 2)
Chapter 86-Fighting Angles
Chapter 87-Awaken
Chapter 88-One Step Forward...
Chapter 89-...Two Steps Back
Chapter 90-Leaving Us
Chapter 91-Rise Up
Chapter 92-Back In Town
Chapter 93- Accountability
Chapter 94- Luke's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 95-Luke's Birthday Part II
Chapter 96-Competition
Chapter 97- Special Delivery
Chapter 98-No Show
Chapter 99-What's in the package?
Chapter 100- Mad Annie
Chapter 101- Worried About Her
Chapter 102- Hear Me Out
Chapter 103-Lady In Red
Chapter 104-New Me
Chapter 105- Friends
Chapter 106-Moving On
Epilogue
Author Thank You

Chapter 30-Nightmare

2.7K 148 14
By denice35

Emily Pov

"NO....STOP, PLEASE, I WON'T SAY A WORD, I PROMISE...NO ....NOOOO!!!!" I shout as I sit up in bed. I can still feel their hands holding me down as I shake uncontrollably. Sweat has my pajamas clinging to my skin and in a panic I jump out of bed to make sure no one is in my apartment and my front door is locked. Heart started barking as I ran down the hallway. As I get to the kitchen I hear two doors open and footsteps behind me. I panicked and reach for the two throwing stars under the island. I turn and throw them at the two men running towards me. I hear them grunt as I run into the living room to grab my yellow Cobra C22 Derringer yelling stay away from me.

"Emily!" I turn around and see Owen, with his hands up blocking my view of the hall way. "It's alright, Emily. You're safe." Just then I remember I am not alone in my apartment and the Blackbourne Team is here.

Damien and his team does not know I'm here. No one but my parents, Phil, Corey and now the Blackbourne team knows I am here. Owen lowers his hands and he looks like he is going to put a world of hurt on me. He stalks over to me and I back up into the corner shaking uncontrollably. Out of habit, I immediately turn into the corner, drop, and curl up in a ball, waiting on the blows to start coming. I waited and waited, but none came. "Emily" Owen calls my name a lot softer and I look up at him. "I am not going to hit you or do anything to you." He reaches out to me with his palm up. "I am just going to help you up." he says.

Feeling foolish and embarrassed, I nod and reach out for his hand. I know I will not be able to play this down. As I get up I see North holding his thigh and Nathan holding his arm as Sean is looking at them. "Did I hit you two with my throwing stars? Oh my goodness, I am so sorry guys. Oh, Let me help."

"No Emily. You stay here with me." says Owen as he leads me to the couch. I start crying because I just assaulted the people that are suppose to help me because of my fears. Owen just rubs my back and then someone sits next to me on the couch. I look up into Silas' eyes and I cry harder. "I am so sorry I hurt you guys. Please forgive me. I would not do that on purpose. Please believe me." Silas reaches over and pulls me to him as Owen gets up. Silas gives me a hug. Oh, I needed this. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back. He whispers encouraging sounds as I cry on his shirt. I say to him, "I need to take Heart outside."

"No, you don't. One of us will do it." Pulling me closer to his chest and wrapping his arms around me he turns and yells, "Luke, will you take Heart outside for Emily?"

"Sure." says Luke.

" I'll go with you" says Gabe as Luke goes and grabs the leash that is on the wall by the back door. Heart comes over to me and puts his head in my lap. I rub it and tell him "It's ok. They are going to take you out, and then you will come back to me." He licks my hand and then looks up at Silas giving him as look that says 'watch her, I will be back' and walks over to Luke. I smile as he has always been protective of me and he already knows who is who.

"Want to tell me what has you so upset Goddess?" asked Silas. I feel someone come and sit next to me and I look up and see Sean smiling at me. I look back down at my clasped hands and say softly. "I relived a bad experience and I guess I was still in dream fog. I feel so bad. I understand if you guys want to leave and not come back."

"Now why would we do that Beautiful?"asked Sean as he wipes a tear from under my eye.

"Because I just hurt two of your teammates by mistake and I almost pulled a gun on your leader Sean."

"We are all fine and are more concerned about you. Nathan and North are fine. They just have couple of scratches and bruised egos, but they will live. Owen was not hurt at all. We are not leaving you."

I turn and look at Nathan and North. "I am so sorry I hurt you guys. Can you forgive me?"

Nathan and North walk up and lean over the back of the couch. North says "Yes, I forgive you. You forgave me so we're even." I touch his hand and look into his eyes and say thank you. I turn to Nathan and he says smiling, "If you can make me a something for breakfast with strawberries in it, I'll forgive you."

"That I can do. How about I make strawberry stuffed toast with a strawberry dipping sauce? Will that work?"

As North reaches over and slaps Nathan on the back of the head. I hear Luke shout, "Do I get any chocolate for taking Heart outside?"

"Emily is not your personal chef, and stop asking her to make special things for you." Says Kota.

Looking at Kota with a serious expression Silas says "So does that mean we can't ask her to cook chicken and waffles? I mean the chicken was good and I wanted some more." asked Silas.

We all laugh and I tell them, "Next time you guys come over, I will make you all chicken and waffles. For tomorrow I will make stuffed toast sticks with strawberries, scrambled eggs, bacon, and OJ. I have a single serve coffee maker here so if anyone wants coffee, they can make that as well. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me" Victor smiles and the rest nod their agreement.

"Thank you for breakfast later on today. You do not have to do that though." says Owen.

I glance at the clock as I walk towards the kitchen and see it's still early. "I will make breakfast when I get back from the community center. That way you guys can sleep in."

"Do you want to tell us about the dream?" asked North.

"I was standing next to Damien outside the clubhouse with two of his enforcers behind us. He was arguing with these two men about not bringing him the right amount of money back for the drugs he gave them. He told them he was tired of this shit and he had warned them last time this happened. He pulled out his gun and shot them both right between the eyes in front of me. I screamed as their blood sprayed on me. He turned and looked at me and I covered my month instantly. He told me he will give me something to scream about since I was so loud and drawing attention to us."

"His enforcers grabbed me and pulled me back into the clubhouse and down the stairs. I begged and pleaded for them to stop and that I would not say anything. They laid me on the bed and held down my arms and legs. I screamed, begged and pleated with them but it was to no avail. Damien came in with a syringe saying this will loosen me up for them and since I liked to scream, they would make me scream all night long until I could scream no more. Then I screamed no and woke up." I did not realize I was crying until Silas rubbed his thumbs under my eyes. I can feel Sean rubbing my back. As I look up, they all had looks from rage, anger and shock.

"Why did you turn away from Mr. Blackbourne and then curl up like he was going to hurt you." asked Victor.

"Because I thought he was." Mr. Blackbourne open his mouth, but I raised my hand to him so I could finish. "I know he would not harm or hurt me, but you have to know, it was an instinct. No reflection on him, just me tying to protect myself before the blows and kicks came."

"I understand Emily, but please understand neither myself or anyone on my team will harm you in anyway." says Owen.

"I know and I apologize for making you feel that I thought you would." I can't handle any more heavy talking right now and I need to go back to bed, but I am so scared to go back by myself I am shaking like a leaf. I just wish I could stay here where I feel safe.

"Guys, I am going to try to get some sleep."

"Do you want me to stay with you in your room to make sure you are alright." Asked Silas, "I know you do not know me and I promise I am not trying to get into your pants, but it helped Agg...Uh.. my last girlfriend when we stayed with her in her room. You can have someone else come in to make sure I am not seducing you. Plus I can keep my virtue in tact." He says smiling.

"Oy, you're Greek so you have no virtue" says Gabe and they all start laughing and Mr. Blackbourne just smiles.

I really don't want to be alone right now. My bed is a California King Bed so its big so it will hold people without feeling too creepy.

"Sure Silas and you can choose who you want to keep my virtue in check."

Smiling he says "I choose Victor."

"Thank you guys for not being mad at me. I promise I will call Phil later on today and see if he can come over tonight. I want him here when I tell you guys what happened. There are some things he needs to know as well. If you guys are alright with it, I will order pizza and we can sit and talk."

"That's fine with us Emily. What time would you like us here." asked Kota.

"How about 6pm. Will that work for you guys?"

"Yes that's fine." replies Kota.

"Alright, let's go back to bed. You guys should not be up late anyway. You need to get some sleep so you won't be too exhausted tomorrow."

"You heard the lady, Gentlemen." says Mr. Blackbourne. "Good night and I will see you tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.2K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
33.7K 2.2K 16
|COMPLETE| A Ghost Bird Fanfiction. Sang arrives in a Charleston foster home after the untimely death of her mother. Little does she know, adjusting...
146K 8.3K 31
I had a choice. Either way I was losing them though. But I'd rather they keep breathing. Living a life without me. So I protected them. Faked my d...
You Again By Lya

Fanfiction

170K 7.5K 38
After the Ashley Waters mission, the Blackbourne Team and Sang were planning on spending time together. When an important mission comes up, they leav...