Vol. 4 CH. 3 - Dangers of both ally and enemy.....

Vol. 4 CH. 3 – Dangers of both ally and enemy.....

PART #1

Elyria Rosemary had watched the three heroes leave the carriage and was escorted inside the majestic Sea Palace. Though she had volunteered as an escort to keep Kyoushiro in line in case he did something in Oceanus, that was just wasn't her real mission.

Right after Kyoushiro left Paracellumn, Queen Elfianna had given Elyria a task. That was to make sure to keep Kyoushiro on their side as much as possible. Although, Kyoushiro turning his back against Paracellumn was far from coming true, it wasn't that it was impossible either.

Princess Lydia also know about Kyoushiro's usefulness as an ally. He has both the power and the means to overthrow any nation in this world. He has Ambrosia at his back, the place where his unbelievable creations are being used as an everyday object.

That's why, although shameless, Princess Lydia was throwing herself at Kyoushiro in order to keep Paracellumn safe. Even the ones that Kyoushiro saved had been told to make sure not to anger Kyoushiro at all. That and to have some people observe him as much as possible.

Elyria had proof that Kyoushiro might turn against the world. That was when she saw the 3rd Demon Lord accompanying them while they were about to rescue Princess Lydia and Elyria's comrades. She even witnessed Kyoushiro fight like a monster, turn into a Demon Lord and take down a Demon Lord.

That's why, in order to prevent Kyoushiro utilizing his skills against the world, they had to use their bodies to keep Kyoushiro in check. Though that said, Elyria wasn't keen on the idea of seducing Kyoushiro. Queen Elfianna had said to just observe him and report back if he were to do something but Elyria couldn't fail at this. She had already showed animosity towards Kyoushiro from the start back in Calladium so it was a must that she would be able to grab Kyoushiro's attention as much as possible.

Learning somethings from Minami or two helped but, it seemed that Kyoushiro still had no plans of becoming close with Elyria at all.

This is for the sake of Paracellumn.... but it is really annoying that such man has no class in women– Elyria grumbled in her mind as she watched the backs of three guys walking right before her following Corallia.

While Elyria was a beauty herself, her chest wasn't as great as Corallia. What's more, her hair wasn't as long and wavy like Corallia, instead, it was tied in a ponytail style that flows down straight once let down. Elves have been blessed with a natural beauty but mermaids are different. They have such sensual curves and voices so beautiful one could literally be swooned to sleep.

It was annoying that she was ignored when Elyria tried to appeal to Kyoushiro but it was more humiliating to not be seen as a woman right at her face.

"........"

Right now, Kyoushiro was talking at Koizumi and Katsuto. The two heroes were trying to convince Kyoushiro to join them to some fun time in the city once their job was done. Kyoushiro didn't seem to keen on the idea so he rejected the two.

"I got a wife and kid already. Plus two more girls that I still can't decided on what to do. Don't make my problems increase even more"

"Hey, come on now. Even a married husband sometime go to some places to have some good time"

"You might not notice but we're very famous here"

Katsuto seemed to be boasting about him and Koizumi being treated warmly in Oceanus. Kyoushiro clicked his tongue and replied.

"Don't care. Do I look like the type to play around?"

"......."

"Of course!!"