Vol. 3 CH. 20 - Epilogue; A brand new start.....

Vol. 3 CH. 20 – Epilogue; A brand new start.....

The days after the attack in Travestin Kingdom was harsh. Three days after the attack, the citizens who bore hate in the governance of the Royal family of Travestin returned to enact their rebellion. The people that were hurt because of what Taiga and the nobles did came to the ruined city asking for reparations and forgiveness. As well as a new head ruler for the kingdom.

Because of this, the lives of the Royal family of Travestin we're busy. Queen Isabelle had to address the common folks' wishes and took care of the rebuilding of the city along with King Verdik. The rebelling commoners decided to wait until the Royal family were able to reinstate public order in the kingdom until they resume their protests. As a result, the outside of the city was filled with temporary houses of the people who wished for a change.

It went without saying that Gaius was busy mediating between the angry mob and maintaining the public order.

The Black army was more or less received in the city. It was thanks to their efforts that most of the citizens made it to safety. The ones trapped in the castle were able to get out safe sound while the prisoners in the prison camp within the city we're given a decrease in their time behind bars. That was because, even when the whole city was being destroyed by the horde of undead, they helped other citizens evacuate inside their prison.

Not only that, the kingdom promised to given position in the Knight Order so long as they reform themselves.

Now then, a few more days after the incident had passed. The Travestin royal castlewas back to how it was before and even more so, improved to withstand attacks from both physical and magic attacks.

Kuro had this made so that if ever Lucinda decided to stay in Travestin, she would be safe no matter what. Niya would be her exclusive maid while Rea and Leah would bee bodyguards.

Nero wasn't really pleased leaving her sister in a place that doesn't like their color but he immediately accepted it after Niya told him to just come and visit as much he wanted to.

Queen Isabelle promised to make sure that Demon Spawns wouldn't discriminated in Travestin anymore and King Verdik decided to formally step down as king and merely stay as a general in the kingdom.

King Verdik's decision about stepping down was unprecedented that even Queen Isabelle was shock. However King Verdik said that "There's no longer need for me to be king since someone else is more better than me". It was obvious who he was talking about. After all, what help the kingdom this time was from that person.

And so, the few days that passed by were peaceful. All lives returned to how it was before and not a single problem can be found in the city.

Except for the entrance of a certain person......

Kyoushiro was riding at full speed inside one of a single driver airship. It resembles that a jet plane but with smaller wings and smaller body. It was a one-seater complete with blasters and laser guns. It was something out of a sci-fi movie that many would want to have.

Such aircraft was flying bolstering speed, zipping through the clouds like a bullet.

Kyoushiro heard that Lucinda gave birth. Arianne had explained that Travestin was recently attacked by a Demon Lord and caused much destruction through out the city. She also told Kyoushiro that it took a whole month just to finish rebuilding it. The [Gate] artifact was yet to be installed as there was a slight problem with man power.

The incident at Travestin had took some people from the Black army as well as Mordred, Kyoushiro's battleship.

Kyoushiro heard everything from Arianne however, Kyoushiro barely listened to most of it. Would he care about the place where he was treated like a criminal? No, even if Lucinda became Queen, he wouldn't like living there.