Vol. 2 CH. 9 - The unexpected help

Vol. 2 CH. 9 – The unexpected help

PART # 1

It had been unexpected that something like this even happened. Standing right next to Kyoushiro was gorgeous woman that had delicate features and was like a woman of the snow; long white hair that stretches down to her thighs, eyes as pure as snowflakes and a figure that could be said as divine.

Edsel was stunned at the sight of the 3rd Demon Lord walking next to Kyoushiro.

As it was stated before, it seems that the Demon Lords have kept a close eye on Kyoushiro. That was after he defeated the 9th Demon Lord that was said to have a thousand arms and had a powerful skill that could control monsters.

Even Edsel know about the 9th Demon Lord Kakal that kept himself within the wastelands in order to increase his army of monsters.

Right now however, Kyoushiro was carrying an unconscious elf knight on his shoulder like he was carrying a sack of rice. Even Lady Snow had been taken aback by his action but it seems that Kyoushiro didn't care about that.

"Say, since you're a Demon Lord, mind telling me how to get rid of a powerful curse?"

Kyoushiro idly asked Lady Snow...

"Depending on the curse, there might be one. Though I say that, the one on you is something that can't be cure by any means"

"So you guys even know about that huh? You Demon Lords have so much time in your hands"

"Oh my, we are just keeping tabs on someone that could potentially become a threat"

The talk between the two was quite friendly. Even though both of them were practically meant to kill each other, they were talking friendly enough to see that they are acquaintances.

Edsel was still wary of Lady Snow since she suddenly appeared out of nowhere, but worrying about that when Kyoushiro didn't mind her accompanying them would just make Kyoushiro mad at her for unnecessary thoughts.

Dahlia was quietly sleeping in her arms as she walked two steps behind Kyoushiro and Lady Snow.

"Say, do you know any skill that could send heroes back to their home worlds?"

Kyoushiro asked while keeping his face straight. Lady Snow, who was on his left side, coughed a sigh as she covered her face with her fan.

"Haaaa.... If there is such convenient skill then we Demon Lords would have conquered other worlds besides this one. There is no such skill that can traverse to other worlds. Even simply talking about this is simply nonsense"

It seems that the Demon Lords weren't omnipotent as anyone thought they would be.

"But there is a skill that could manipulate space right? Isn't a magic bag a perfect example of a different dimension?"

Kyoushiro asked in return as he thought of a simple magic bag as an example. The reason that would be because magic bags are magical artifacts that could store nearly everything, it could not store living creatures such as animals and other living beings but it can store anything inside its limitless space.

Simply put, the inside of a magic bag was like a pocket dimension; in which case is related to the manipulation of space. Gravity spells are also magic skills that any mage could learn if they know how it works. Kyoushiro was wondering as to why has anyone in this world hasn't even invented any advance technology to travel space or even cross dimension.

If this world had such convenient thing like "Skills" then simply building a device that could send anyone in different worlds would be possible.

"This world is filled with people obsessed with power so I thought there would be someone that would be able to take someone and send someone back to their world"