Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Flocks of flying lizards.....

Part #1

The flight towards the wastelands was a five day trip to the wastelands within the dark continent's frontier. It's was a barren land with almost no safety whatsoever. Demonic beasts roams the barren land, preying on the weak beasts that lives within the dried up soil of the earthen waste.

This place was also the very first land that the war first broke out when the demon lord, Dark lord Trause, first laid siege to the kingdom of gold, Aurolius.

Aurolius was the only country that has the only knowledge about the seal that controls the Demon lords. It was an old ancient seal that prevents them from acting up against the other races weaker than the demon lords. Mainly because, the hero of the past was the one that made such seal.

With power greater than those demon lords, the hero of the past over threw the first 8 demon lords and sealed their powers inside a towering obelisk that was inscribed with incantations, making use of the power of the demon lords to generate a barrier around Aurolius.

However, one of the newly seated demon lords, Dark lord Trause, killed the hero and destroyed the obelisk generating the barrier along with Aurolius. Demonic beasts stormed in and devour the inhabitants that lived within the kingdom of gold.

Many years later, the kingdom was deserted. Only the casted away by their homes that lived here. The ruins left by the destroyed kingdom had turned into refugee houses by the black haired people.

Still, it was still in a very far place. Right now, i'm inside my cabin where I was talking with Lucinda through the transmission rings and reception earrings. Due to my Mp being low, the quality of her voice was scratchy. I was coping up with such situation since I know all too well the amount of Mp I hold.

I have also asked about the place where I was going to, to Lucinda through our telephatic calls. Who knew that it hold such story huh? For such country where the previous hero protected met it's demise, how cruel can fate be?

Either way, it really isn't my problem. I'll be going there since i'm a threat to Travestin and other countries after all. They might be thinking that I could just die along with the people there if ever an attack from a demon lord would occur. I won't let them do as they please, so to get more information, I was consulting Lucinda. I don't know where Lina is right now so I hope that she is still safe. Knowing those heroes, ni good thing could end up meeting them.

"Thanks for the information, i'll be cutting the line now so don't let anyone caught you contacting me"

[Understood!! uh....I...hyaa....Aah...Kyoushiro-sama!!Hyaaa~]

Uh.... I don't know what she's doing but i'm here sounds of water running so I think she's taking a bath but.... let's just forget about it....

I cut the magic power connection and drank a pre-made Mp potion I stashed when I went to the shed this morning. Good thing that there was ingredients left to make a 5 Hp potion(Small) and 10 Mp potion(Small). The shed was in ruins when I went there but it seems that before Lina was fired, she stored away some few ingredients along with some magic stones and special ores for me.

I really am grateful to that girl. Lina is the only person that helped me through my troubles when I was first sent here. Come to think of it, i'm already here for a month now huh? We were supposed to be divided in the third month so, i'm the the one being deported first; though the only difference is my destination.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Strength Ring

Increases the wearer's strength two fold.