Vol. 3 CH. 19 - Last fight; The beginning and the next stage

Vol. 3 CH. 19 — Last fight; The beginning and the next stage

PART #1

The sky turned red. Despite being it nighttime, the whole sky was died red. Especially the moon. With a grandoise gesture of Vlad openings his arms wide, he welcomes the flood of undead soldiers with open arms.

"Bloodwork skill – «Blood Moon»"

Just like a drop of water from the rain clouds, droplets of blood began to converged and form countless red swords in the sky. From a single one to a hundred, then to a thousand, until the whole sky was covered with glistening red swords.

Vlad's eyes glinted dangerously as he licked his lips, savoring the first fight he had in ages.

"Useless"

Was his words. At the same time, the swords descended slowly until gravity finally pulled them down from the sky. Like rain hitting down on modern Earth's roofs, the clashing sound violently resounded.

"Gh!?"

Taiga did his best, deflecting each and every sword that was coming down on him. A look of frustration and fear well up on his face. This was the first time he have ever saw Vlad personally. Although he had some knowledge who Vlad was but knowing what kind of being the 1st Demon Lord was different.

The power difference between him and the 1st Demon Lord was like a waterfall and a great ocean. No, to be more accurate, it was like he was an ant and Vlad was a nuclear bomb. A single burst from Vlad's power could easily annihilate thousands, if not, millions of lived and infrastructures.

*Tang! Kitang!*

Taiga desperately fend of the raining swords with only his dagger.

"Princess!!"

"Kyaaaaaa!!!"

Gaius covered Lucinda, Rea and Lea. His Great sword was enough to sheild them from the rain of swords but it wasn't strong enough to stop the rain from making dents and cracks on it. Gaius grits his teeth and endures the heavy impacts in his back.

"Damn you.....Vlad!!"

Vraheim's voice resounded under the rain of swords. Unlike everyone else, Vraheim wasn't doing anything to defend himself. His body was ethereal. The swords only went through his body. However, it was different for his army. Every single solder he had summoned was minced, broken and scattered apart into millions of pieces across the whole place.

The red swords that hit the ground turned into liquid, staining the whole land with a bloody color.

However, there was one being that was making a different approach.

*Krrriiii!!*

Chains extended from her shadow, binding rocks and debris, then throwing them back at Vlad.

"Hmph"

The servant vampire shields Vlad with a barrier, scoffing at the young child daring to attack his king.

"Quite and audacious brat I might say"

"That child might be connected to that hero. Faintly, there's the power of a hero inside her as well"

Vlad was looking down at Vraheim but he was keeping special attention to the child that was retaliating against him. For Vlad, his senses were very accurate. He had fought against countless heroes as well against the other Demon Lords. That's why, Vlad knows the difference between a Hero's power and a Demon Lord's.

But the power inside the child was different. It was a chaotic combination of both a Hero's and a Demon Lord. However, there were more he could sense.