Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Demon Flood (Part 1)

Part #1

Distant from the new kingdom Ambrosia, a black flood was flowing in. A shadow of unknown creatures of all shapes and sizes. A flood of monsters of which strength and danger were known to be high, were slowly marching towards one country. Deep within the wastelands were small villages of various races. They neither discriminate nor welcome, in a neutral stance, they were just mere cowards. However, fates finds them to be the first ones to be annihilated by the flood of monsters.

Lustered skin demonic ogres, Demonic moths with size of 2 meters, Mantis with the size of a bulky bear and snakes that as long as the rive of styx. Various small others as well like berserk gorilla and Black furred yetis along with demon goblins and blood seeker ghouls.

There were too many to count by hand and too large to contain in a land. In simple calculations, the numbers exceed 4 million and the rough estimation was about 3.5 million and counting. With large of a number, a simple nation wouldn't be able to fight back, much less defend themselves. And the one that controls this sea of monsters, was a being with three horns protruding on his skull of a head, green skin like moss and meaty arms like logs. A disproportionate body that was both skinny and muscular, it was a disgusting being that enjoys the taste of blood quenching down his dried up throat. A being with snake like snout and jaw of an alligator. The demon king whom which hold a thousand hands, Demon lord Kakal.

His festering limbs that were seemingly attached to each creatures' cerebral cords and each of them were connected to his consciousness. Obeying each and every rule, his puppets of a thousand monsters, destroy, devours, pillage whatever they see is living.

The king enjoys good entertainment as romans would speak. Surely it was just that but, simple entertainment would not satisfy this lord's hunger for blood an gore. Kakal was the 9th demon lord that currently occupies the deepest parts of the wastelands. This indescribable being has much power to rule over a thousand by using the power of one thousand demonic beasts. As long as the beast is useful, it's worth controlling. Within his hands are one thousand demonic beasts with various skills and abilities that could turn the world's strongest heroes powerless. Right now, in his hands were those monsters and currently, the heroes were yet to be seen....

Part #2

It has been a month since the disappearance of Kyoushiro Kagami. The kingdom of the newly made Ambrosia was astir after they heared the news about the disapearance of the black hero they have loved and adored. Right after he was seen by a guard posted in the third outer wall of the castle, he went missing near the plaza where the town named after the hero, Kyoushiro Kagami.

It was said that he suddenly disappeared near the plaza where a certain tree grows. A tree which withstand the sands of time that both have seen the creation and the death of Aurolius. It's a historic site that many people gather for it's beautiful blooming yellow flowers. Remarkably, it was already there right before the first king had built the kingdom. Rather, it was direct order not to touch that certain tree.

The queen, Arianne, quickly ordered a thorough investigation of the place where Kyoushiro was last seen in. Sadly, the investigation turned up to be a failure as they never saw anything wrong about the place. There was no magic nor trap was used against him. Only that was the weird thing. It was suspected that he was abducted but neither blood nor hair was seen. There was also the fact that he could have ran away but, after what was seen within his tower, it was the least likely to have happened.

Right now, the queen, rather, Arianne was having a meeting with the 9 royal countries in a place where the site of the meeting was hidden in a secret place where neither the heroes or demon lords could find.