Vol. 4 CH. 6 - The Lost Child

Vol. 4 CH. 6 - The lost Child

PART #1

"Run and don't look back"

That was the last words of his mother as she ran towards his father's side with swords and daggers in hand. He could remember it, the cruel side of the land.

"Hyahahahaha!! Damn boys! We got ourselves some mighty catch here!"

The voice he could hear as he ran for his life. The crooked voice of a man with a vulgar smile. They were bandits, no, to be more precise, they were soave hunters. They are well known people in the land where they go to small villages and tribes and capture every women and children they could find while killing the men.

Inside but a small village off the coast of some uninhabited land was the place where he lived with his family. Just him, his father and mother. They were a Demi-human that lived off from the ocean's blessings.

That's why, they were valuable, especially women.

He ran as far as he could, until the voices of the men disappear and all he could see we're his father's blood splashing out of his body and his mother, dragged to the ground with men pinning over her.

"......haaah.....Haaa...."

He could only watch as he ran. The kids running beside him all had tears in their eyes and terror in their hearts.

After that, he couldn't recall how he lived throughout the days he spent on land. He walked and walked until his feet touched the sea once more.

That was when he met Bruce and his gang. A large group of sea folk Demi-humans were fighting against a pirate ship who have taken some of the Demi-humans around some settlement near the sea.

He watched it all as it go down. Bruce fought against tens of men, his body got scarred and hurt but his fist burrowed through the bodies of his targets. Blood made the white sand turned red and before long, the sun had set.

Bodies of countless humans fell on the sand. Bruce's group then piled them up and burned them to avoid the bodies turning into undead.

"Sa....Save my....mommy!!"

He cried as he ran towards Bruce.

"Huh? Where is this.....?"

The young boy woke up. His unfocused eyes slowly turned clear as he rubbed his eyes with hands. Looking around, he saw white curtains in the room surrounding him. The ceiling was high and most of all, there was no water around.

"Oh? Looks like you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Eh? Who?"

There was a woman there. Pink hair, mellow Jade green eyes and was wearing a pure white lab coat. She was a unusual kind looking lady as he could see that the woman was beautiful and overall attractive. Chest big as watermelon and waist as tight as our hourglass.

"I'm the royal palace's Head Physician Sedia Mollusk. You brought here by one of the heroes"

"H-Hero?! W-Was I sold?!"

"No, you were just brought to the palace since you were in need of a check-up but.... since the Black Hero-sama healed you already, all I had to do was wait for you to wake up"

"Black Hero....sama...?"

That was the first time he heard of such person. The only heroes he knew was Koizumi the Red Spearman and Katsuto the Protector. Although he was trying his best to recall what happened before he lost consciousness, all that he could remember was crawling through a hole inside a building.