Vol. 2 CH. 4 - The search...

Vol. 2 CH. 4 – The search...

PART #1

The mountain air was cold. The blue sky and the clouds swimming across in it felt so near as Koizumi and the elven scouts tread over the rocky mountain.

Trees grew fewer in numbers as they slowly ascend through the mountain. The green leaves from below the mountain were slowly turning white the more close they got to the top of the mountains.

Snow was increasing and the temperature was going down as they went up.

With their breaths turned white as the coldness of the air blew in, Koizumi ascend the white shaded mountain with thick coats of fur over his body.

"This is harsh..."

Koizumi exclaimed as he breathe in the cold air. He felt a chill all over his skin as the temperature was well below zero degrees. Even though his clothes were thick enough to prevent the cold, it was not enough to prevent it all.

Even Koizumi hasn't even acquired the <Ice resistance> skill.

Koizumi looked over his right shoulder and gazed at the ten elves following behind him. Three of them were female wearing white coats of fur while the seven elven men were wearing brown colored furs and ear muffs. On their backs were crossbows and bows as well as bags of supplies to last them for a month.

Koizumi was the only one carrying nothing but his spear [Longinus] on his back.

The reason why Koizumi was carrying nothing was due to the special item he had won in the casino back in Ambrosia. It was a magical item that can store about 500 items inside a small size bag. It was the famed rare magical item that no one can procure, produce or even sell; the [Magic Bag].

In this world, an item that can store a number of objects regardless of their weight was rare enough to call it legendary. Because the item requires materials that can only be obtained through slaying high level monsters, stones that can bend space and thread that can circulate magic power were nearly impossible to find, most collectors and craftsmen gave up in searching for them.

Yet Ambrosia had multitudes of them in bulk. They were even selling them like they can be found in some stores or even in some bazaars in other countries.

Koizumi won his through a poker game inside the casino in one of Ambrosia's prided tourist spots. It was a day that really shocked Koizumi.

"Well, it is that guy after all" Koizumi thought as he walked on a snow pile and had his foot sunk in it, only to step on a Snow rabbit's tail. The Snow rabbit that was white in fur and had ice blue eyes ran in panic as it had its small fluffy tail stepped on.

Koizumi smiled as he watched such scene...

Koizumi thought of Kyoushiro as someone beyond amazing. In spite of all the things that already happened to him, Kyoushiro still founded the newly rebuilt country of Ambrosia. He used the old ruin settlement of Demon-Spawns and made it his base.

Kyoushiro created advance machinery for the comforts of the people of Ambrosia. He further improved the living environments inside Ambrosia despite it being a barren wasteland before.

Kyoushiro made weapons and armors strong enough to be compared with the armors of heroes, he made potions so potent that effects could take immediately and he had taught those techniques to the people that believed in him.

What's more, women had formed around him. Even more so, they were a future queen and a queen already. One of them was their classmate and a hero. Kyoushiro was truly a man that had gone against this world's karma. Koizumi was truly impressed by that...