Vol. 3 CH. 10 - Going back....

PART #1

Thinking back, it was a bit extreme to toy with the people in this world just because he was a hero. Playing with many women was something all men wanted to do once in their life. Pillaging was a sought experience for someone who likes to take things from other people. Setting men on fire, kicking down guys that dared to even look at you funny.

Unless you have the strength and power to back it up, you wouldn't be able to do those things.

Being the son of a politician. Taiga himself had thought once that he would at least do one of those things in this other world when he became the hero.

In this world of chaos, where monsters roam everywhere and many Demon Lords were wreaking havoc, a hero was needed.

Taiga was among those chosen ones that would save this world.

IHis clad was [Paladin] in this world, it was the higher ranking class of knight and a high priest combined. He had amazing skills and could use any type of magic.

He was truly the hero that any world would want.

That's why, in this world, shouldn't he be the king instead?

Unifying the world under one banner. It should be his role that would lead this world to the destruction of the Demon Lords.

It was his destiny.

Taiga was a son of a politician as well as a hero in this world. If he used all his knowledge, it would be easy to conquer this world.

That's why, Taiga thought he was the king.

"Hey, we're here already"

"........"

A large black Lion beastman kicked the cage he was tied in. They were coming down from Mordred after finishing gathering minerals and transported it to the base.

Only four days have passed since the operations started. However, all lands have been reclaimed by the Black army without any problems.

Only on Kuro's side that experienced such problem. Now, Kuro and some Worker golems were heading inside the city through the front gates.

Once everyone had touched land, Mordred smoothly soared in the sky. It would we return to the base for resupplying and would continue to build the base.

Captain Grimwald decided not to leave the ship and would continue working inside it.

Gaius, Kuro and the rest of the small number of soldiers following both commanders, were now heading towards the city with cages carried by the worker golems.

Taiga's cage was the one in front.

"How...dare you!! Get me out of this right now!!"

"Shut it. A would be hero like you deserve this much humiliation. Not for only the Black King but also for the people you've hurt"

"Aaaaghh!!!! Let me out!! Now!!!"

Taiga thrashed around the cage. However, even with flimsy looking chains, he couldn't even break through it. He only made loud noises that made people stare at him.

"Kuro-dono"

"I don't care about what you guys think. You should know that this thing here needs to be taught a lesson"

"I already know that but....."

Gaius glanced at the line of cages behind them. Three of Taiga's male party were caged inside one cage and the four small cages carried each of the female party members.