Vol. 3 CH. 9 - A reunion of Master and Student.....

PART #1

Mordred landed just outside the forest. The large vessel looked overwhelming under the light of the moon as it cause a huge shadow to overcast just around the entrance of the forest.

Kuro and few black bearded dwarves exits the ship and took out 25 cm long and 12 cm wide iron plates. At the center of it was a large screen display that shows off signs where natural minerals forms and kept.

"Is this place good Karus?"

"Aye, it's a good place with untap resources. We'll get what we need from here"

Kuro nodded at the Dwarf's reply.

Kyoushiro had taught a handful of dwarves, elves, human and demi-humans about his creations. The research and development of various technologies found in Ambrosia were thanks those people's curiosity and ended up making tools of highest grade by themselves.

The slate of iron Karus holds was one of the manyproducts developed by the dwarves and elves together. Being under the same prejudice as Demon Spawns caused the two long archenemies to team up and produce a remarkable creation.

"Kuro-dono"

Gaius appears from the shadows of the forest along with some people following behind with torches.

"Gaius-dono, I apologise for the sudden visit"

"It's nothing. But did you really come to gather some raw materials in this mountain?"

"Yes, the land I asked the Queen for doesn't have much. We still need some other raw minerals and other materials to create the more important parts"

"Ooh? I don't know who you are but you can't just come to my nest and dig around the place"

From the thicket of the trees, Ashna appeared. Her beauty shined under the moonlight, some of Kuro's subordinates were awed by Ashna's pure beauty.

This person is not normal.....— Kuro narrowed his gaze as he sensed a depth of power hidden inside Ashna's tight body.

"It seems that I am in the presence of a great vestige. By your words, are you the owner of this land?"

"Hmph, I see that you are no incompetent to see through this disguise"

Ashna snorts proudly. Kuro may not have any appraisal skills but his instincts were just as sharp. What's more, he caught sight of the scales around Ashna's neck and her arms.

"Let me introduced you Kuro-dono, this is the Ancient Elder Dragon Ashnuval Deraga. She is an Earth Elder Dragon and she owns this mountain as her nest"

Kuro's brow twitched for a bit. He didn't expected to meet an Ancient Elder Dragon at this kind of place. They are rare and is said to be hiding from all the races including the Demon Lords.

Kuro walked up to Ashna and offer a handshake.

"I am the High Commander of Ambrosia's Black Army, Lyon Saber. But please call me Kuro as it is a name I received from my King"

The Black Wrath, Lyon Saber from back then was nothing more but a bad memory for Kuro. For him, the name Kuro held more importance than what he called himself back then.

"Ashna smiles in satisfaction as the person before her wasn't so boorish enough to hold back being polite. Well, the last person who was rude to her was a crazy perverted old man but the disciple was good enough not to inherit his Mentor's personality.