Vol. 4 CH. 5 - A Brawl, A Research and A Goal....

PART#1

The ocean is vast, so vast that there would be more people with peculiar strengths and abilities of their own that can be said as naturally born strong. In this world, such people exist in small numbers. They can vary from races to genders but not on their biology.

It can be said that most of this worlds own strongest warriors lived in the sea. Because the ocean had more natural, untapped caverns and even dungeons of their own that most of this world's inhabitants couldn't deal with.

The wastelands was the same. The Demon Spawns that lived there were all strong. They greeted strong by fighting strong monsters and the very environment they lived in. However, because the world sees them as nothing but a black cat with nothing but misfortunes and carry the cursed color of the Demon God, the Demon Spawns weren't able to show the strengths they developed in their life.

Bruce, a Demi-human, A shark Seafolk, was one of those very few individuals that could stand on the same ground as the heroes.

"Ugh......"

Bruce was looking up. The glistening blue surface that was refracting light from outside was beautiful. He had grew up seeing such thing and never did he grew tired of looking at it. However, that wasn't what he recall.

Wasn't he supposed to be inside a bar holding a Playboy hero by the neck and just threw down through the floorboards?

Yet here he was, laying on his back watching the small fishes swim above and the rays of light beaming from the surface of the water. The buildings around were just as they were but the passerbys were looking at him as though he was a drunk passed out from a party.

But the ground he was laying on was overturned. The fin on his back was stuck into the ground and his own body was aching like he was hit full force by a Horned whale. Slowly, Bruce stood up. He shook his head and tried to make out of what happened.

Just then, someone was walking towards him......

Everyone was in shock of what happened. Yet Kyoushiro casually pulled Koizumi from the basement with his Gravity manipulation skill.

"Hey, don't go making fights after you got drunk you bastard"

"Ugh.... Can't say I'm that drunk. I'm very much sober actually"

Koizumi smiled wryly as he cracked his necked. Turning around, Kyoushiro looked at the people looking at him, making Kyoushiro squint his eyes as he was seeing more people than before.

"Didn't knew you guys invited some people. Was this supposed to be some sort of celebration or something?"

"Dude seriously? You sent someone flying already"

Katsuto pointed at the broken doorway leading outside. There were onlookers peeking inside the bar. Kyoushiro scratched his head thinking "Was that a friend of these two?" before placing the kid in his arm down on the counter.

Corralia who saw the kid Immediately walked towards him.

"W-Who's child is this? Don't tell me you...."

"I didn't kidnapped him if that's what you're thinking. I found the kind in the bathroom on a corner. Looks bruised so I fixed him up"

"I see, who looks alright to me. I'm sorry for suspecting you of such thing"

"It's fine, I'm used to it"

Kyoushiro replied back before walking outside. Elyria then called out to him.