Vol. 2 - CH. 1 A sudden invitation...

Vol. 2 – CH. 1 A sudden invitation...

PART # 1

Quite some time has passed and the few days had turned to weeks. The heroes Koizumi, Katsuto, Minami and Mikoto have enjoyed the time they had inside Ambrosia Capital. In a sense, it was like they were back on earth as the capital itself was full of advance objects and devices.

Not only there were hovercrafts used to carry crates of materials, goods and ingredients, clothes and other necessities, there were also underground subways and underground farm houses. Honestly, the four heroes that were already from an advance world all though that Ambrosia were from another planet.

Giant holographic billboards, monorails, malls, phones, computers and even electricity, Ambrosia as a whole was very advance and technical than other countries. Unlike other countries like Travestin, Paracelumn and Oceanus, Ambrosia exceeds those countries leaps and bounds.

However with the capital itself still being so small, Kyoushiro, the known "Black King" made it so that he could occupy the vast space around the capital. Using the underground railways system, Kyoushiro brought hundreds of miles closer and created a pathway to build more walls for the growing kingdom. Progress itself was not stopping yet. Kyoushiro even went as far as creating golems that would help the workers in their jobs for heavy lifting.

2 meter to 5 meter giant golems were made then were used to build and support walls as well as guarding the workers. Money wasn't a problem as Kyoushiro was using underground mineshafts to increase the amount of gold Ambrosia possesses.

Arianne, the Queen of Ambrosia, didn't saw these actions as a problem and had let Kyoushiro to his whims and build more infrastructures for Ambrosia.

In all honesty, Minami was at her wits end whenever she sees people riding flying flat-boards carrying large crates on their backs. It was like seeing some sort of sci-fi movie inside a fantasy movie. It was completely over the top.

Then, when Minami asked Kyoushiro was he as building such things, Kyoushiro responded "Isn't it normal to make life more comfortable?" while making a face as if he was saying as a fact.

Well, unlike the other heroes that knows about fantasy genres due to them being young and all, Kyoushiro grew up from logic and pure hard work. It was obvious that there would be a difference from kids raised by loving parents and a child used by his relatives.

Lucinda and Mikoto don't seem to have anything against Kyoushiro building advance objects inside a world of fantasy, in fact they were very welcoming about it. There was even a time when the two asked Kyoushiro if he could build this and that and ended up getting something more grandiose.

Koizumi was enjoying the casino part where most of the old underground gang bosses were spending most of what they earn in gambling. It seems that Koizumi realized that he has the skills to be a dealer when it comes to card games.

Katsuto was enjoying the coliseum games. Things like gladiator fights and raw combat that doesn't involve death ended up getting inside Katsuto's heart and gave him a whole lot of enjoyment. He was racking a whole lot as the new champion in the coliseum's Grand Fight Games.

As for the Elf Queen Elfianna and the Elf General Durif, they were given simple blueprints for the magic particle cannon. As per agreement, Kyoushiro also handed 5000 boxes of recovery and MP potions each along with ten Air battleships that was just finished in about 3 weeks after waking up.

The amount Kyoushiro have given to the Elf side was enormous. It was like he was giving them everything like Santa on Christmas Eve. Presents were given and the magic airship Phirous was sent ahead back to the Elf kingdom.