Vol. 4 CH. 10 - A parade of terror

Vol. 4 CH. 10 — A parade of terror

PART# 1

Ambrosia is kingdom once was a ruined city filled with frowns and darkened faces. The despair of which hope had been lost after so many years of discrimination and persecuted filled the streets in the past as though it was a daily occurrence.

Smiles rarely appear on people's faces, much like a proper meal a human would have.

Now, as the festival begun, those frowns and faces filled with despair were changed with smiles of Hope and happiness.

Children played in the streets, giving flower crowns and flower necklaces to the guardians of the city, women dressed casually and neatly than before and men had mugs in their hands as they cheer for the future of the kingdom made for people like them.

This was Ambrosia. A new city for Demon-Spawns, a futuristic place made by the Black Hero, Kyoushiro Kagami.

One can guess what's the parade was for. A hero had helped the city flourished with his own hands and protected it from the Demon Lord Kakal. Alongside the hero that was recognized as the kingdom's king were the heroes who aided him during the battle.

However, one person was missing. Kyoushiro made rather unpleasant face as he was the one being paraded around the city.

"This isn't the type of festival I had in mind"

Kyoushiro grumbled as he only planned to go around playing around. Since this was a break he wanted for himself, looking around and buying things would have been the best thing he thought of doing during the festival.

However right now, he was seated on a throne with two women on each of his side. On his right was the new Queen of Travestin, Lucinda and to his right was the current Queen of Ambrosia, Arianne. Behind him were Mikoto, Edsel, Princess Lydia and Katsuto.

They were wearing smiles as they waved at the audiences at the streets throwing flowers at the float they were riding.

Kyoushiro had experienced being thrown trashed at him but flowers were a lot different compared to that.

"Isn't it fine? You deserve this much for helping the people this city"

Arianne smiled at Kyoushiro. This was worth the effort since Kyoushiro had done more for the city and it's inhabitants. Being respected like this was good every now and then after all.

"Haaaah.... I was planning on going out with you three while I'm here  but I guess it can't be helped"

"!?"

The ears of the three girls twitched as they heard Kyoushiro was planning of having a date with all three of them.

"Kyoushiro-sama, is that true?"

"K-Kyoushiro-kun!"

"Ahahaha.... well, as fun as it sounds...."

It went to say that Kyoushiro's face didn't have that much credibility to what he said. He spoke teasingly and got the reaction he wanted. That much was enough for getting back at them for now— Kyoushiro thought.

"Well, I still have much to do later so I'll take a rest and spend the rest of the day with everyone"

It wasn't like he didn't enjoy the company of his family. Clara was with him as well so he didn't mind having this sort of experience. The little girl who had his eyes and her mother's hair was happily waving her had towards the citizens of Ambrosia.

Watching his own child happy like that made him smile. Experiencing something like this was a bliss. Was this the same thing his parents back when he was a kid? Kyoushiro wasn't sure but, he was glad to have a normal life like this. All that's left was the wedding and all would be set.