Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The accursed black hero......

Part #1

After that day, I don't know how long I was in this place. Cold hard steel bars, Both hands cuffed with a device that prevents the use of skills, no light except the torches hanged on the wall and stench of the dead rats in room fills the air.

I don't know why i'm in here in the first place...... They took everything from me. My weapons, my creations, my clothes, and my freedom. Nothing is left on me except the thin old clothes I was provided. I was given food and water to keep me alive. Although it was horribly tasteless, I didn't have choice but to eat it to survive.

I live through the days like that.....

Under the unlighted prison, my life was turned to nothing but trash. Being forced to showered with cold water of a water spell. Being made to sleep by forced by earth magic, Earth bullet.

Everyday was hell... Every night being shown nightmares through mind magic 'Black illusions'. My cries didn't help and as time goes by, I left unfeeling. Cold as ice and soulless as a mannequin. Then, as the hellish days end, I was finally set free in an unknown date.

"It is good to see you again, hero"

The king addresses me with his usual face filled with dignity and pride. That eyes of his.....irritates me... My blood boils everytime i'm being looked down while being pushed down.. But I have to resist it, I still have my hands cuffed. I can't kill him with my hands like this.

". . . . . . ."

"Respond to the king when you are speaking to him!!"

Whack... My face was hit. With a hand equipped with a metal gauntlet, the blow broke my cheek bone.

"Tsk...."

"That is not an answer!!"

Whack!! again, I was punched. But, I retaliated with a headbutt to the nose. Blood gushed out and the knight fell down due to being out balance. I took that opportunity and began to crush his whole face with the sole of my foot. Breaking his nose and teeth then crushing his eyes. Other soldiers began suppressing me but unable to.

However, as I was attacked by magic again like that time... I was blown off to a corner and was beaten up by the soldiers that tried to suppressed me. I was then presented to the king, being forced to kneel. I glared at the king who was looking down on me.

"You have gone wild after a month in prison"

"Tell that to yourself, you made me like this"

Nightmares every night, being beaten up like a dog in the day. How hellish was that place if it can't make a single person turn into something he isn't proud to?

". . . . ."

"Gone silent? Can't refute the truth huh?"

You monsters took everything I have in this world. So i'll have you all pay for it. After that, i'll go back to my world. I'll leave this place and forget about it all and never come back.

"That might be true but your crimes are----"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!"

Again, i'm being accused....... My anger is surging and was being shown from my face. The king could only sigh as he see such sight and continued as if nothing ever happened.

"Well then, that aside. I have you stay in the border of this world. The council of the remaining 9 royalties have all agreed to this punishment"

That punishment huh? The thing about the banishment from this land? So the news spread even in the eight countries huh? News travels fast whenever if its a crime in this world huh? So does that mean that I can't enter any of those lands because i'm a criminal? These bastards...... have nerve to that after what they did to me.... One day....i'll have you regret this someday....