Vol. 2 CH. 3 - Caladium (2)

Vol. 2 CH. 3 – Caladium (2)

PART #1

Once the talk ended, Kyoushiro and the others were given their own rooms to stay in for a while. Elfianna was more of a state guest as she was the current Queen of elves so her room was prepared in a more lavish way. Koizumi and Katsuto decided to have room for them to share while Minami would be separated from the three guys due to her gender.

Obviously, everyone was treated as guest. Kyoushiro however, still received the cold shoulder from all the residents of the Caladium household. From the beautiful and exemplary wife of Pernicious to his two sons and one daughter, Kyoushiro couldn't count the times they sneered at him.

The maids and guards were pretty much the same and refused to serve Kyoushiro. Judging from their personalities work, Kyoushiro guessed that enduring until everything was over was a good way to avoid get mixed up in some trouble.

In a sense, Kyoushiro as was looking out for those of the same hair and eye color as him in this world. But still, having people ignored you left and right was just too much handle. It's not like Kyoushiro was trying to find a way to end the discrimination between the races and the Demon-Spawns but experiencing the full brunt of that discrimination was something that Kyoushiro find so exhausting.

It was like he came back to earth. Nothing much had changed except for being in another world- Kyoushiro thought as he gazed at the plain looking ceiling of his room.

The bed he was one was soft and big enough for five or six people to sleep on. The room was spacious and as ventilated enough for not one to feel uncomfortable with a ceiling fan or even an air-conditioner like he has back on earth and in Ambrosia.

Thinking so, it reminded Kyoushiro that this was far more primitive than he thought. Although bearings of carriage were already invented, there was no large machinery like locomotives or even printing machines in this world. Probably it was because magic was widely used in this world that technology itself didn't advance but considering the prospect of disease and the like going rampant in the future, for Kyoushiro, this was world was way too lax.

Monsters exist but no one invested their time in researching artillery or high power weaponry like the ones he has in Ambrosia. Sure magic items were useful but their power is limited only on those that can wield them. Magic swords were specials cases since everyone can use them but items like legendary swords and cursed devices, were a different story.

Unlike the many magic items only chosen individuals were able to use legendary weapons and cursed devices. Taiga was one of those people that can use a legendary weapon, his weapon was a legendary sword itself and more so, it was Holy sword that the god of this world bestowed upon humanity. Kyoushiro has one or two cursed devices but even he was reluctant in using them as it consumes the mind of the user. In the end, Kyoushiro decided to make weapons that was fully enchanted to their very limits and granted them to his people. That way, the citizens of Ambrosia could defend themselves to some degree.

"I need to get some fresh air..." Kyoushiro thought as he stood up and exit his room.

-

The pleasant breeze caught on Kyoushiro's skin. The sweet scent of flowers and fresh air made Kyoushiro show a smile he hasn't shown for a while. Since the current situation was something that has no relation to, aside from being a state guest, he was somewhat forced to cooperate with the search and rescue mission for the Elf queen candidate known as Lydia Flowerchild Bloomsmeir.

Although this was supposed to be an information exchange between Ambrosia and Paracelumn, the situation changed when Elfianna received the letter from Lydia. A call for help made the Elf Queen took action almost immediately.