Vol. 3 CH. 13 - The one who ate the reaper

PART #1

"Ugh!?"

Lucinda groaned as her belly ached. The young lady who had golden strewn hair, with unclouded blue eyes, worried caressed her the place where a dear life was currently residing.

"It seems that the rumors were true Onee-sama"

Aria, Lucinda's younger sister, only watched coldly on her bed as Lucinda was being assisted by Niya. "Are you alright Lucinda-sama?" Niya worriedly asked while applying healing magic on Lucinda.

"What do you mean? Did... Didn't I tell you I decided to be with my beloved?"

"That is nonsense Onee-sama. You were raped and yet you delude yourself with such foolish thoughts"

Aria had just lost her hero. Unlike her Lucinda was able to earn the love of the person she loved and right now, she bears the offspring of that person. It was so different from how Aria and Taiga were.

Because Taiga was sent to the deepest floor of the castle dungeon while Aria was locked in her room.

"These are not delusions Aria. Just why do you hate Kyoushiro-sama so much?"

"Then do all of you hate Taiga-sama so much?! Is he not a hero too?!!"

Aria burst into tears as she couldn't hold in her emotions.

"Taiga-sama worked so hard to fight the Demon General's in the 1st Demon Lord's domain yet no one even sings of his accomplishments! No one tries and reward him for the things he have done for the country!!"

Sure enough, Taiga was a hero. He went out on a quest to vanquishe the evil Demon Lord of the night king Vlad, fought his army and came back with many accomplishments.

That much, no one could deny. However, there was one thing that Aria didn't count. That was the things Taiga did to accomplish those deeds.

In order to fight the 1st Demon Lord's army, he took half of the kingdom's soldiers to domain of the 1st Demon Lord. He took along many provisions given by the nobles supporting him and the merchants that were currying his favor.

To keep the morale of the army up, they went to villages and towns and had women serve the army and Taiga's party day in and out even while they were on their way to their destination.

Each village they pass through they stole villages crops, raped the women and leave.

Then Taiga and his party came back. They lost the army they brought, left the other half alone fighting an unbeatable battle and even had gall to take another country's possession.

Aria was young and innocent. She sees Taiga as the hero of her dreams. Just and mighty, like a prince on a white horse sweeping her off of her feet.

It was hard to understand why Aria was protecting such hero.

"He fought for our world's sake even while being alone!!"

"Did you not hear what Leticia-sama had said? Are you going to ignore the one knight that protected you with the cost of her own dignity?!"

Lucinda was swept along by the flow of the conversation and raised her voice.

It was obvious. This sister of hers was denying the valiant sacrifice the very knight that decided to protect her since she was young. Even now that person was in a room inside the castle alone, probably weeping because the person she wanted to protect let herself be taken away.