Vol. 3 CH. 0 - Prologue: The heir was born

PART #1

There was a young girl flocking in the flower gardens of a certain castle.Her blonde hair decorated with flowers made into a crown and butterflies danced around her like fairies. The child was about 3 years old in appearance, however, truthfully, she was only born recently.

Her smile was at its brightest, he laughs can sooth even the toughest of hearts and her adorable inquisitive expressions were just too divine.

She was the daughter of the next queen of Travestin Kingdom, Clara Kagami Travestin.

"Au...aha! Ahahah!!"

Clara laughs as a butterfly landed on her small nose. Her sudden laughter and joyous actions caused the butterflies to flutter away. However, they immediately returned as though they were fond of the child's playfulness.

Her dark colored eyes, shined with innocence, peacefully having the time of her life with her little friends.

"Clara, come now. It's time for lunch"

"Wai~!! Hau!!"

Lucinda called out to her daughter, dressed promptly with he elegant white dress. She was young, still not even 20 but in this world, such age was normal for women to have children. As such, her having a child wasn't a problem.

Clara happily runs to he mother's arms.In her hand was a bundle of flowers she picked in the garden of her grandmother, the current Queen of Travestin.

The said grandmother, was sitting behind the mother and daughter, quietly enjoying her brunch. A woman with blonde hair and pale red eyes, a bit younger than her actual age and a mother of six children. Though, her slim body doesn't seem to say that she had given birth at all..

"Mother, it seems that Clara had gotten used to her body. She has already learned how to run"

"Hmm.... that is great news. Who would have known she was only born half a month ago?"

The two glanced at the child swinging her bundle of flowers while singing a song. Clara was just born half a month ago. She has both Lucinda and Kyoushiro's traits. However, it was rather odd to have a half month old child having a body of a 3 year old.

Lucinda then placed Clara at a chair and helped her eat. She, the previous Queen watched the mysterious child messily eat her baby food.

"Have you contacted his father yet?"

"I haven't.... I feel scared....for some reason" Lucinda answers, her expression grew dim as she failed to tell Kyoushiro about Clara.

It was only normal of course, because she had already given birth to her daughter. The father knows that the child was still in its development stage inside her and would have taken 5 more months before she was conceived.

However, Lucinda suddenly gave birth. In the middle of a rebellion alongside her friend Mikoto, she had suddenly given birth to Clara.

At that time, the mysterious black cocoon saved her and Clara. Although she didn't where that thing came from, Lucinda was still grateful that it saved their lives.

However, Lucinda was still unsure whether to tell Kyoushiro anything about Clara. After all, she was born half a year early, something that signifies she might have made love to someone else besides Kyoushiro. She was certain that Kyoushiro would not get mad however, just simply the thought of him leaving her and the child scares her.

The old queen showed a caring smile at her child, troubled with her relationship with the child's father.

"Do you think he would hurt the child?"