Vol. 3 CH. 17 - The Demon Lord's First Born....

PART #1

Demon Lord Vraheim. The being known as the soul eater. Stories about the Demon Lord who ate death to gain power have long since circulated when he first appeared. However, no one knows his true appearance. According witnesses, who survived an encounter with the 13th Demon Lord, he looks like a mass of black smoke with only a skull at the top.

But right now, everyone was looking at the true appearance of the Demon Lord Vraheim. A tall shadow mass like cloak, a skeletal frame of a 3 meter giant and flaming blue eyes in his eye sockets.

He was the Demon Lord who was feared as the only being close to a god.....

"I am..... the Demon Lord..... Vraheim..."

Deep gurgling voice of a creature from an unknown creation leaked out from his faceless skull as he spoke.

Everyone in the room froze in fear as they were faced with an existence that could easily wipe them off the world.

"Hand over...... the child of the....hero...."

His voice echoed in the room. Vraheim's flickering eyes looked down on the young princess that bears the child of a hero.

Lucinda flinched. Her bother shaking from fear. She didn't think a Demon Lord would go this far for her own child who wasn't even born yet. Was he planning on killing them as a way of taking revenge for defeating a Demon Lord?

Such thoughts ran inside Lucinda's mind as she cowers behind Niya to protect her child from the Demon Lord.

"Hand the child...over"

It wasn't a request but an order. Vraheim's intentions were obvious as his threatening air wraps around everyone in the room.

"Kh....UuuuOOOOOOOHH!!!!"

A soldier attempted to attack Vraheim from behind. His voice clearly show how nervous he was when he drew his sword out and screamed his lungs out.

*Swiff*

"!?"

The sword passed through Vraheim like nothing. The soldier, shock, froze over with uncertain thoughts in his mind, wondering why his sword didn't even work against him.

Vraheim then spoke, his head turning 180° on his neck.

"Fool..... you cannot touch... which does not have a physical....body"

Then with the last words "Begone" coming out of Vraheim's mouth, the soldier was thrown back with a force that broke his back, neck and skull at the same time.

"......"

A lifeless corpse laid at the wall, like a doll with no strings.

"Why.... Just why is a Demon Lord here?!"

This time it was Princess Aria that spoke. She stood inside her corner, fearing the inevitability of dying today.

She wants to know why does a Demon Lord appear in the kingdom the moment Taiga was away. Even though Taiga spent so much time in the 1st Demon Lord's domain just to flush him out. Yet here was a Demon Lord, attacking the Kingdom where she lived along with her family and people.

"Someone like you should be facing a hero like Taiga-sama first! There's no way you should attack us!!"

"Foolish little girl.....That hero you... speak of is nothing more... than a greedy, prideful man. He was no hero"

Vraheim gave an uninterested answer while turning his head back around.

Taiga, the hero who wanted everything for himself. Vraheim caught a glimpse of Taiga's memories as Vraheim gave his some of his power to Taiga. The boy who kicks down the weak, the young man who only thinks that he owns everything because of his father's position. Taiga was a person like that, pretty much a Demon Lord in Vraheim's eyes.