Vol. 1 CH. 13 - Defense battle (Part 1)

PART #1

Despair crawled over their backs as they saw the figure of the 9th Demon Lord in the 3D projector screen.

That being which his skin was festering green with a skull of a goat for a head and octopi like limbs. His body, whose being coiled around by numerous slithering tentacles; His small dot of an eye inside that empty eye socket cause those who looked through it insanity.

The longer one look, the 9th Demon Lord looked like a green alien like being with thousands of tentacles. Even his two arms were a bundle of tentacles. A being that exude despair and madness, such was the 9th Demon Lord Kakal.

Arianne and Lucinda, as well as Elfianna, Kuro and Durif stared at the 3D projector sphere that was showing the hideous sight of the 9th Demon Lord Kakal.

That being was laughing heinously.

"It seems that, our target is here"

Kuro was the one that shattered the silence that occupied the command room. His black mane was standing up as he bare his fangs at the 9th Demon Lord that dared to threaten his home and his people. Even while he was crossing his arms above his chest, his fists were clenched so hard that it let out a cracking sound.

Durif felt the intensity of Kuro's glare with his body. The sense of fear driving one to run away from a predator assaulted his body like lightning. He was shivering on his seat.

Lucinda glared into the sphere as well. Likewise, Elfianna was looking at the Demon Lord with narrowed eyes.

The three major powered Queens and the black lion commander's magic power immediately rose up and clad the room with immense magic power that the legs of the chairs and windows cracked.

A storm of emotion driven magic power swells within the command room...

"This will be our last struggle its seems"

Durif muttered under the storm of magic power inside the command room. He then pressed the communication device on the desk in front of him in order to connect to the other squads inside Ambrosia.

"-This is high commander Durif, commence defense siege. Protect Ambrosia at all cost!-"

Durif yelled. On the other side that received the orders from Durif, they all yelled simultaneously "Ouu!!" with all their hearts as they pump themselves up with one last struggle to protect Ambrosia. Not only the Elf Relief Army, the Dark army shouted as well.

"-Archer Division, ready all arrows!! Set that thing ablaze!!-"

Upon Durif's order, the Archer Division that remained on the upper was and watched towers readied their bows simultaneously and targeted the 9th Demon Lord Kakal.

The ones on the third outer wall and on the watch towers let out colorful rain of arrows. The multitude of those that were shot parabolic to the 9th Demon Lord Kakal glimmered on the storm brewing sky.

The 3D projector sphere showed the Dark army and Elf relief army retreat as they saw the sudden rain of bright lights that came from their walls.

Katsuto's and also Koizumi's figure came be seen running back to the other Dark army soldiers and regrouped.

They were currently stationed just outside the barrier.

*Hyuu~ Hyuu~ DOGOOOOON!!!!*

As the arrows landed on their targets, each and every single arrow that assaulted Kakal simultaneously exploded and caused large chain explosions in the process.