Vol.1 Ch. 11 - The Dark colored army...

PART #1

There was an army right in front of the Elves that was sent by the Queen of elves, Elfiana Litre Parcelous; they are known as the Dark army. They are a mixed of races, from elves to demi-humans, there was even some demon kind there as well.

Unlike the Elven army that was sent as part of the rescue army, the Dark army was made from the very people of Ambrosia. They are the people, whom the other races regarded as demon-spawns. Cursed with dark hair and eyes, with disregard of gender or races, as long as they bare such color, they are Demon-spawns; the shadow of the Demon God.

However, the elves could not believe the great difference between them. It wasn't how people view them or how they are currently living their lives. It was the great difference with their power.

The Dark army was wearing leather armors died in black. Black long capes, bracers, boots, paddings and shields; almost all what they were wearing were died in black. However, that wasn't all. The weapons they were all holding were all high class. The Knights divisions in the forefront were holding Longswords enchanted with the best of the best's magic circuits that increased its sharpness, toughness and slicing ability.

The Archers Division on towers was wielding crossbows and bows made from the best materials of wood and arrows made from the essence of magic itself. The most eye catching features of their bows and crossbows were that they are all magically enchanted. Each time they pulled the quiver, invisible arrows made up of all elements could be fired. That is how special their equipment was.

Lastly, the Magic Division that consists of both mages and healers, they were given wands and staffs that granted with the outmost great degree of special gems. Not only did it allow spells to be conjured in high accuracy and speed, the power of its spells is all in another level. It was as if, the Dark army as a whole was made to be the most powerful army of all.

Even though their number was merely below 500...

"I can't believe that there is such army existing in this world"

One of the Elf captains of the Elf relief army exclaimed so above his white steed.

The reason why he said that was because out of all the army that he had seen, the Dark army was cut above the rest. Their equipment was way more powerful than any army and their levels were all on the 3-digit number line.

Even in the Elf country, the only people that had such high levels were the current heroes in their countries, Mikoto Aizawa and Minami Todoroki.

Right now, the highest level personnel in the Elf Relief Army was the High commander Durif Elca Dragonwood. Durif was the one that was currently overseeing the formation of the relief army of the elves and the dark army of Ambrosia.

He was positioned at the back in order to send various instructions to the army. Arianne provided them with the communication magic artifact that Kyoushiro made in case a war would suddenly appear out of nowhere. This was to ensure the security of the whole nation of Ambrosia with the strictness level of a military country.

The artifact was distributed to one member of each squad in order for the orders from Durif to reach them. It was an advantage greatly favored their army.

The heroes, Koizumi Makoto and Katsuto Sairenji was given a pair as well and was now currently in the front lines of the army. Fortunately though, the two was in their tip top shape, if not the army would fall immediately.

Mikoto and Minami were currently together in the rear. Because both of their skills were mainly for support only, they took the Durif's orders to stay in the rear and support the Magic Division and Archer division in case some monsters were to slip into the gaps of the army. Luckily, there was barrier put up around the entire capital of Ambrosia.