Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The promise of the past and the reason for the changed...

Part#1

It has been a month and a half since Kyoushiro was brought to the wastelands with Arianne, the last descendant of the former Kingdom of gold. The times when that happen wasn't know to the others, nor the time when Kyoushiro arrived in the wastelands. Neither the time when he was imprisoned then freed after several days, wasn't known to the heroes.

By the time they knew that Kyoushiro was gone was when Lucinda announced Kyoushiro's departure towards the wastelands. No one reacted at that time. In fact, they didn't bother to worriedly think about Kyoushiro's condition. They only cared about the strength they were gaining as the first month after they was summoned ended.

However, there was only two person that thought something of it. It was the best friends, Minami Todoroki and Mikoto Aizawa.

The only people that was worried about Kyoushiro's condition besides their teacher, Shizuka Inomiri.

The two of them were amongst the people that travels with and fights with Taiga Kurosawa's group. As Minami was a healer, she was the person that always being relied on by her team mates. Of course she too was proud of her strength but, it was also tiresome. Taiga always charge head-on, followed by her other classmates, they all ends up being injured in every battle.

Whenever they fight it was always like that. There were times when even Minami has to fight, and with that, fighting along with healing her team mates makes it twice harder to concentrate. But that is where Mikoto comes through. Together with her tamed beasts, she fights together with Minami, both defending and fighting for her teammates.. Since not only, she can boost the power of her tamed beasts, she can also influence the people who fights along with her tamed beast.

That is because of her special skill [All boost berserk].

A skill which increases the stats of those her familiars are fighting with. With such power, she supports the rear with Minami. Her eye sight was trained to judge those things properly even if by afar. It was because if training and being the captain of the archery club back in their world. Because she hold such inborn talent, she is able to command her tamed beasts properly.

However, such sight wasn't born true talent alone. It was for watching Kyoushiro from afar. The truth was that they had their fated encounter when they were just kids; before Kyoushiro's parents was alive. Unknown to Kyoushiro, they met once before he experience the death of his parents. It was an encounter when Mikoto got lost in the nearby park next to her school. It was then when Kyoushiro arrived and played with her till she felt safe and waited for her parents to come and find her. Eventually, her parents came and after that, Mikoto made a promise with Kyoushiro that once they met again, they'll be together side by side from now on. However, Kyoushiro thought nothing of it and just willfully agreed to it. With the inoccent girl frivolous from the truth, her desire to meet prince again gave her the talent to see things clearly from afar, like an eagle stalking it's prey.

However, times passed and things have changed, by the time the two met again, Kyoushiro greatly changed. The cheerful child back them became dark and unsociable, his smiles all turn to from and the most painful of all was that he does not remember the promised back then.

"You've changed....."

Mikoto always mutter such words everytime she passes by Kyoushiro. Of course, the lad was too broken to here such thing, Though the girl herself does not knoe such fact.

But, all changed when she was saved by her prince once again. Trapped inside a room where monster seige comes every six hours, enduring each lost of a comrade, Mikoto was in the verge of losing hope. But that was when her valiant prince saved the day.